Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comment or Rate Them :

My Paintball Gun Collection:

Custom M4 T68, Gen6, Split Fire, E-Trigger With M68 Gernade Launcher
Dual Tiberius 8.1 Pistols, with First Strike Paintballs
Custom Tiberius 9.1 Elite Sniper, with First Strike Paintballs
Custom BT TM15, with Dye Rotor(not in the pics)

BadAss4Lyf

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trbo323... Thanks for Rating....I dont know if you are familiar with TM15 but thats actually my top performer. It can shoot 30 balls per second , with out a single chop ! I use it with my 200 round Rotor. It can empty the fully loaded rotor in about 5 seconds !

And the two grips that you are wondering about, one is used as and has a built in bipod. The bipod pops down from the grip with a switch. and the other one is used as a regular grip which has a green laser pressure switch on it (you can't see it in the pic).

Cheers

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
yes i am familiar with the TM-15, its a mini on the inside and is rated to 20bps not 30, which means at top speed it takes 10 seconds to go through a full hopper not 5 not that either of those speeds is useful, anything over 15 is just wasting paint and bonus balling people anyway

just because you use both forgrips doesnt mean you dont have an extra one on there, take off the stock one if you want the bipod one

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry my bad...your right............It shoots ONLY 20 BALLS PER SECOND .........and it takes a whole 10 seconds to empty my 200 round rotor..........without a single chop. Very poor performance...you are right ...it deserves a -5/10 rating for performance !
LoL big time ...

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
oiee, yet another player thinking bps makes for good performance, as i said, anything over 15 is useless so yes, 20 is a downgrade because you now have a empty hopper, you bonus balled the new kid 5 times and need to reload

and there are no performance upgrades on that marker or on any of them for that matter, everything is just bolt on cosmetics that add weight so how is a marker that is heavier than stock better preforming? thats why i split my rating, sure they look intimidating but when it comes down to it, the all stock version is better preforming

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The full auto (20bps) is just one of the settings. I can also set it to semi auto (single shot at a time) and burst auto (3shots at a time). That way Ii dont have to reload as often if i choose not to. I have that option with this gun. And adding a calibrated green laser for outdoors and a bipod for sniping does not add much weight to the gun but trust me it does add on it's performance and accuracy when compared to the stock. Come play me with me on the field and I'll show you ... ; )

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
yes i know what they are capable of, that still doesnt make 20bps useful or an upgrade, and if even you say you dont use it then whats the point? i have a marker capable of 30, but so what? just cuz it can do it doesnt mean its useful. just because you have 2 forgrips doesnt mean they are both usefull either

and no, a bipod or dot sight do nothing for accuracy, do a bench test if you dont believe me, put the marker in a clamp, fire a grouping, then put the bipod and dot site on it and do it again, those will not change how the paint flies

not to mention there is no sniping in paintball, the ranges are not long enough to warrant any kind of precision aiming devise and you can always see what you are shooting at first strike rounds or not so scopes are useless, not to mention we fire one of the worst ballistic projectiles imaginable when at your max range your bEsT case scenario is a grouping the size of a trash can lid. aiming down the side of your marker is the proper way to aim anyway, i mean im not going to stop you if you like over the top but watch some pros, even before centerfeeds came out and they will be aiming down the side, keeps a lower profile and still gives you a line of reference (the barrel) again im not saying people should be good little sheep and do everything pros do but if there is one thing they are good at its performance

so yes, i stick by my performance rating, the e-frame will help but thats the only thing i see that helps performance at all, everything else is just cosmetics and adds weight making the markers worse than stock performance wise

·
Registered
79 Posts
How does a laser help with accuracy? It doesn't change where the paintball goes. But yeah, Trbo's right, almost all of that stuff you have on your gun just adds a bunch of weight, not performance. The guns look pretty cool, though.

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
The guns look pretty cool, though.
ya i agree with this part, they look intimidating and im sure you can get s few new players to have to run to the bathroom and change their shorts, but personally i know your not going to be sprinting all over the field carrying that so i dont worry about it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have tested the green laser sight with my tm15 and it's dead on bullseye accurate at 110 feet range. Obviously I'm not sniping at any more than 150 ft, but being able to do a bullseye single shot at 110 feet away, very fast without taking time to aim..... that's great performance and awsome rush !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blackbird: Yes of course the laser does not make the marker more accurate ! But it makes your aiming a lot more easier and faster.

And turbo... no not a lucky shot. I have tested it and at 110feet I get right on the green sight bullseye every time with a 1-2inch spread ! About 4/5shots.....but 110feet is not much of a distance. For example I can get double that distance with the Tiberius sniper using the first strike paintballs but it won't be as a accurate shot as the tm15 shots

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.