Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
SC can mean SoCal, South Carolina, South of Chicago...
be more specific to get better response.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
well still just examples.

luck to you....

·
Registered
79 Posts
I play woodsball at Redfox: Red Fox Games Home (their website really isnt updated a lot) They also have 2 scenarios during the summer, both of which i have played, and they both have been pretty fun. Its just casual stuff if you just go on a random weekend, but its pretty fun. Where do you play?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paintball Central greenville is my home field

but I travel all over the south east for scenario, Play paintball Charleston, Bear Claw Paintball Tenn., Low Country Paintball In ga. just to name a few

I also travel some for tournaments
We will have to get together and play sometime

·
role model
158 Posts
sup man, i play in sc as well.. and anyone with a brain cell will know you mean south carolina when your posting in the southern region.... hahah SO CA haha. but anyway. i live in greenwood, about an hour away from greenvill. and if you play woodsball you need to go to FIRELAKE they are amazing people up there, they had a really nice speedball field but no anymore :( its really the only thing i play so i dont go anymore. but looking for people to play with :D

·
role model
158 Posts
yep, only bad thing is they sold there speedball field a while ago.. :( but they have a really nice woodsball field and a ballin ass skate park. :D Vick, (the owner) is a really nice guy, he'll take good care of you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts