Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit this thread up if u know of any Senario games that will be played in SC within the next 6 months.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i meant South Carolina not southern cal.

·
Registered
323 Posts
um on oct 2 trigger tyme just had a scenario game over that weekend, it was based on king arthur.. i am pretty sure there is another one next month

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, if you live in or close to greenville, vha badlands is having a d-day scenario on nov. 13th. I went there the last time they had it a few months ago, and it was [/U]great. There were upwards of 150-200 people there, and they already have more than 100 registered now. Paint is cheap, and if you register before the day of the game, its only ten bucks. I recommend going and maybe I'll see you there. PS: I love ron white, he's my favorite comedian.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we got about 15 people here in Florence who play and if u can get any more registration info. then we might can go out there and play in the next one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok, well, do this to register: call 864-877-9558, say you want to register for axis vs. allies, give em your name, and thats it, you're on the list. All you have to pay is $10 for entrance when you get there. Bring plenty of cash for air and paint, b/c although paint is $10 for 500, and $5 for a 20 ounce fill, you'll go through tons of paint by the end of the day. Also, ask em for directions for how to get there, or go to there website, www.vhabadlands.com; I'm pretty sure they have directions there too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks...if anyone else knows of anyother south carolina senario games just post a reply and we might can make it to that too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts