Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i bought an eggy with Z board and halo with rip and v35 from Aggballer (Joel Janssen) for $105 and I havent receive it yet. Its been over a month and he hasnt been replying to any of my messages. I contacted paypal over this and they say they cant do anything because he already withdrawl the money from his account. They say the only thing they can do is if he comes back on to paypal and they can send only warning message? On the other hand, he can just close the account and make a new one. How lame is that...other than that, they cant do anything. So I am practically out $105. Paypal sucks ass

I only have his address, so should I call his local police? he lives in canada so i dunno what to do or ask the police. If anyone have any tips or ANYTHING, please help me out. thanks alot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no idiot, i reported it after the 2nd week, paypal cant do anything if the seller doesnt have any money in the account. Its so easy to scam with paypal, just think about it. If you wanted to scam a person, just make them pay by paypal and when they send the money, withdrawl it immediately and then close the account. simple as that, look into paypal's policy before you call me dumb, they cant do anything about it.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
call his local police

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yeh, definately report to your police. They should be able to get things rolling like jaggy said.

And it isn't really paypals fault. They offer a service, and will at least try to help if somebody scams you using their service. It wouldnt make sense for them to just pay you when it wasnt their fault you got scammed. Paypal is IMO the most secure and safest way to send money. It is a heck of a lot better than doing a money order.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not only should you be reporting this to the local police, but to the RCMP in his location. Since he is in Canada, something you need to be aware of is US/Canadian Customs likes to go through stuff with a fine toothed comb. If he labeled something wrong, or Canadian postal officials thought it was suspicious, there's a very high likelyhood that it could be confiscated.

·
Registered
387 Posts
dude call the cops, they can trace the postal crap and if it did get lost, ud kno it. if he never sent it, then they could arrest his !#% for theft. if that still doesnt work, try using a small claims court, like on judge judy (no joke intended)

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Thread dig bud.

Just a suggestion, but befor you post in a thread, check the dates and if noone has posted in it in a couple weeks, or the thread was originaly a few months old (as seen here) its better to just leave it alone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts