Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Littlestuke said:
*This is related to paintball chat, because if you ever want to buy gear, you chat about it, and sometimes supergat.com, a site with MY STOLEN headbands on it, is brought up*

Well, we all know Snip3r. Little do we know, he is a shady scammer. Has anyone ever bothered to ACCUTALLY click on his pbnation feedback?
He has changed his name from "Pitchblackback" to "Jason_At_GZ" due to HORRIBLE feedback, and now, on both. He owes me $570.

Ive given him Fabric, 14 headbands, $80, made 32 headbands, and now, he ripped me off

the 14 headbands and $80 was for a trade, with the value of about $370, now this sounds crazy, but i also included a LOT of fabric, and he gets stuff dirt cheap. The 32, he is yet to pay me $250 (He provided fabric)

I have a private investigator on hold, NEVER EVER buy from him, without checking out his feedback on nation.
Actually he changed his name because at the time, PitchBlackBack was banned. Everything I have ever bought from Jason came right to my door, Ionno why it hasn't for you.

·
Registered
231 Posts
ino i bought a black maxflow from him (38$) three weeks ago , and still has noy ship it! im getting piss off, cuz i cant paly paintball!unless him contacts me and tell me what the hell is going on!

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
LILGERBER said:
ino i bought a black maxflow from him (38$) three weeks ago , and still has noy ship it! im getting piss off, cuz i cant paly paintball!unless him contacts me and tell me what the hell is going on!
Mabey you should contact him jerkass.

·
Registered
332 Posts
kant_think said:
Mabey you should contact him jerkass.
that might be a good idea lol, i guarantee somethin came up and you'll still get it...i don't think snip3r would scam anyone

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
i dont know. awhile back i bought a pack from him for $35, and waited 3 months along with contacting him every week or 2, finally got him to send me my money back by saying i wont leave bad feedback.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.