Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized I'm bareley ever get genuinley scared. Post stories, sites, movie recomendations etc. Anything scary.

SCCURR ME!

P.S. Don't post any stupid crap like "Boo!"

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Xley said:
P.S. Don't post any stupid crap like "Boo!"

damnit!

in any case, i know what you mean, i never really get scared. Only things im afraid of are the leprechaun from the movie and being in my laundry room with the lights turned off. try the laundry room one

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i got qouted...woot scaring people is tough. next full moon go to the closest grave yard or freakiest and start digging. that always works for me. its a fun way to freak out the little girls. Place called loon lake 'supposedly' theres a witch buried there. The deal is you gotta walk down this long dark path and then jump over this grave. Its pretty scary. The best is sending someone out before you to scare others. I can't think of anything to help you. maybe buy a pet taranchula....wow thats spells tough.

D

·
0 Posts
im coming to your house with a tub of ky-jelly

we're gonna stay up all night

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
D_Smalls said:
im coming to your house with a tub of ky-jelly

we're gonna stay up all night

Well, now that I've heard that I'm just going to have to go hang myself.

·
Registered
416 Posts
All of that is phucking weak. You want to get the juices pumping like a man?

Slam a fifth of hard-a, if you cant do the whole thing, do about 10 shots. Wait until its 2 in the morning, get into your car. Drive no less than 60mph, and once you get confident turn the lights off and see how long you can stand it. The longest I have every gone sober was 35 seconds, drunk maybe more I cant remember. I would advise you do it on a road you know fairly well.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not talking about geting starteled, so no flashes.

and WildKat... That's just stupid.

EDIT: Lol, Smalls. That's prolly the nastiest thing I have heard in a couple months.

·
Registered
790 Posts
the last time one of my friends said that. i broke into his house with an airsoft 9mm beretta and threw him on the ground and started screaming incoherent stuff in russian with the pistol in his mouth. then i stopped and listened to him cry and started laughing at him. hahaha. he got scared

·
Registered
194 Posts
i did the same...sorta...but i just got 2 brand new heavyweight airsoft guns...if my friend doesnt shutup im gonna shoot him...lol...just call it payback...lets also say i dont like "teabags" of any sort...

·
Registered
375 Posts

Be afraid, be very afraid.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts