Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude, some guy by the name XsharpXmurderX was making death threats a few minutes ago. i dont know who he is, and he know who i am and where i live. this is f#cked. im a generally paranoid person, so im sitting here, with all the doors locked, witha loaded rifle next to me. i don't think this ****** was kidding. he said he was going to "drown me in my pool." few ppl know i've even got a pool, my firends,a nd a few of my enemies. calm me down man, im the only one awake, and i might have to shoot someone in a very not paintball way tonight. im scared dude.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not dude. my friends do this a lot (and vis-e-versa), and i know how they write. but he did call out insults that may have been hot when ppl are 12. so i dunno. im not sleeping tonight though, oh man im tempted to call the cops and save me a potential fellony

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just gay stuff like "******" "****" "f#ucking [insert adj] [insert noun]"

ect ect etc, he wanted to drown me, and he told me to shove my pb gun up my ass, yeah, im taking soemone down tonight. i can shoot a 12 guage better than anyone i know, and this little 12 yr old bastard is no exception.

and it was through aim, so he's thoroughly raped by the police when i tell them all of this stuff.

·
Registered
520 Posts
i would tell them to coem **** with me cause ill blow there **** ing brains out, but im a violent person so idk

·
Registered
427 Posts
The guy is just messing with you. You did exactly what he wanted....get scared. Im not saying its not real but just something to think about.

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
and dont shoot unless ur doin it in selfdefense, like if he tryed to hurt you first, cuz ur still commiting murder unless u are doing it to protect yourself..if hes just in ur house doin nuthing then u can scare him off but dont kill him

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
someone is messing with you, grow some balls dude. do u honestly think someone trying to kill you would use the screen name xsharpxmurderx? use your head. also, y would he tell you how he was going to kill you or that he was going to kill you? i know if i was gonna kill someone i would want it to be a total suprise so that there is little resistance and no cops. someone is just trying to scare you, derp.

***ALSO, drowning someone in a pool is very inefficient, time consuming, and stupid. its one of your friends being a douche

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea its one of your friends. What kind of moron would make a screen name like that and actually want to murder someone. Plus, he knows you have a pool, so that should make it obvious that its one of your friends.
And like hungry said, drowning someone is really hard, especially if they can fight back.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
it's this morning. and imhungry, it wasn't someone screwing around, some attempted to break in. also, i don't think he was going to attempt to drown me, i think that was just a little way of saying he wants me dead. and yeah, it was pretty gay of them to use that screen name to issue threats, i know. but im going to drop the screenname off to the cops.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im telling you it's just some 12 year old that thinks he's badass, but if actually broke in, kid or not, i'da shot him. i can swear to you that there was someone in my garage last night, doing god knows what, hoping the door was unlocked or something. damn kids.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts