Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude, some guy by the name XkillaX666X was making death threats a few minutes ago. i dont know who he is, and he know who i am and where i live. this is f#cked. im a generally paranoid person, so im sitting here, with all the doors locked, witha loaded rifle next to me. i don't think this ****** was kidding. he said he was going to "drown me in my pool." few ppl know i've even got a pool, my firends,a nd a few of my enemies. calm me down man, im the only one awake, and i might have to shoot someone in a very not paintball way tonight. im scared dude. im paranoid and i dont know what a joke is. please help me!

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
i hate you chris, if done stupid gay **** since you joined, your a nub to the sport, and you flame members that have been here twice as long as you just so that you can call them nubs, which you are, as i remember, you bought an icon and full dye gear against are advice

·
Registered
427 Posts
Chris, your a moron. Whats with you and posting the stupidest crap? F***ing waste of bandwidth.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
The way you treat people here I wouldn't be suprised if someone wanted to kill you if you treat people like this in real life...

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
You know what I think? You have to make fun of other people becuase you have low self-esteem, and try to flame everyone you can, to make yourself feel less of a failure. You suck at like, go cry yourself to sleep again.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
wtf guys he was just askin for a little support, im sure youd have to be the slightest bit scared if someone said they were goingto drown you,o and chris, dont shoot your dog accidentally while hes gettin up for a snck,lol,jk,good luck
I'm pretty sure he deleted posts.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
chris8191 said:
dude, some guy by the name XkillaX666X was making death threats a few minutes ago. i dont know who he is, and he know who i am and where i live. this is f#cked. im a generally paranoid person, so im sitting here, with all the doors locked, witha loaded rifle next to me. i don't think this ****** was kidding. he said he was going to "drown me in my pool." few ppl know i've even got a pool, my firends,a nd a few of my enemies. calm me down man, im the only one awake, and i might have to shoot someone in a very not paintball way tonight. im scared dude. im paranoid and i dont know what a joke is. please help me!
Send him my way. :D

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
One time I had an experience like that before. Just it included my friend AK-74 and a couple hand grenades. {J/K}

But seriously, this is strange stuff. People think they are so cool because they are closed off from the other people by the internet. The guy threatening you might be actually a 45 year old man with a mental problem. Who knows. But yeah, that's some scary stuff. That's why I never go into chat rooms on yahoo or MSN. It's just too risky when you think about it. ;0

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.