Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think the scariest part in a game ever is?

im thinking the little girl in F.E.A.R. or some of the demon **** in Return to Castle Wolfenstien.. the ones that burst outta the walls and ****. Or the Hands that drop from the roof in Zelda: Orcania of time...

but lately, im thinking it's the guard dogs from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.. those are the beastliest dogs ever.. and they are so sneaky.. they might as well be werewolves

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
had this discussion with a few friends once. They kept agreeing on moments in Resident Evil.

I REALLY hate those damn fast zombies from HL2. They serious scare me, when i hear them and they show up in mass I generally freak out and lose my cool. Which means i start sucking at aiming and such.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
bobide said:
had this discussion with a few friends once. They kept agreeing on moments in Resident Evil.

I REALLY hate those damn fast zombies from HL2. They serious scare me, when i hear them and they show up in mass I generally freak out and lose my cool. Which means i start sucking at aiming and such.
lol i just beat HL2 and I know exactly what you mean.

scariest game i've played is alien vs. Predator. being a human is frickign scary, you've got aliens chasing you that pop out of every corner and scare the living piss out of you. and on top of that the predators can cloak and rip your head off at any second. and the music/sounds are horrfic

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol u guys gotta play some Condemed, that game it rediculious. The whole game it pretty much walking threw abandond buildings and sewers, and crack heads are always coming outta nowhere with pipes or a sign anything and trying to kill you. If you have never played this you should its so much fun

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
in resident evil. i couldnt tell you when in the game, but i remember it was dark in my room and it was the first time you encounter the green monsters in the first game.

you walk down a hallway, turn a corner and CRASH through the window out pops a ****ing huge ass beastly green monster.

scared the pants off me.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Phantasmagoria. I remember playing that game when I was little and being scared s***less the whole time.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
sahwnfras said:
lol u guys gotta play some Condemed, that game it rediculious. The whole game it pretty much walking threw abandond buildings and sewers, and crack heads are always coming outta nowhere with pipes or a sign anything and trying to kill you. If you have never played this you should its so much fun
Yea I love playing that game when I'm alone and in the dark. It's so scary sometimes. Especially on surround sound when you hear breathing or running behind you and you turn around and no one is there and when you turn back around they are in your face.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
The original DOOM.

I was like 6 when it came out...I played it on my friends computer. His older brother had it. We were like scared ****less.

Hey austin-Wanna browse the supporter apps for me :wink:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sittin_duk said:
That one point in F.E.A.R. where you go down the hallway following the blood footprints, and you see the little girl.
Didn't find her too scary really, except when she does the creepy dog-crawl towards you...
Bit that got me the most was when you try to open a door, and it doesn't budge. Look round the hallway and you notice there's a window you could break through to get as... then as soon as you get within a metre some guy is thrown through and crumples up against the wall, staining it with blood... then as you enter you see something in the shadows jump into the roof (if you're quick enough). It's right before you meat the Assassins fr the first time (worst enemies in the game imo)

·
Registered
335 Posts
There is this one doom 3 part were you walk into a room and the screen goes red and eveything flies at you.

Also there is this one game that it will turn off the console at random points in the game to scare you which is pretty cool

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
that one game, where you like a killer and you can go around and strangle people with bags and everything. Cant remember the namee right now.
If you play it with surround sound, no lights and volume up high at some parts it can be weird.

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
austin said:
Yea I love playing that game when I'm alone and in the dark. It's so scary sometimes. Especially on surround sound when you hear breathing or running behind you and you turn around and no one is there and when you turn back around they are in your face.
that is some scary **** we played that on my friends projector 110"s of terror

and f.e.a.r is scary too

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
/\na condemned is moslty mellee attacks with clubs and wahtnot. I think hes talking about manhunt.

But yea,
1.Condemned-entire game
2.Half-life 2/episode 1-some parts
3.Doom 3-alot of the game with the shadows and ****.
4.Clock tower for PS1.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts