Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
one of the scariest things i ever did was during sleep away camp in 4th grade. see the camp is really old, and apparently they had a 'camp out' thing in the woods. now these woods weren't even owned by the camp which was retarded.. so we get there, the bunk iddnt have enough room for everyone to sleep in hteir sleeping bags so the counselor thought we were going to sleep on the ground (with spiders everywhere and ****). yeah so anyway, the counselors were freaked out at like 12am when it was pitch black and we had to walk through the woods by ourselves.. but yeah that was ****ed up.

there was also another time i was at my family friend's house in conneticut. down the street from them was transylvania blvd. there were 2 people there that were actually shot, the trees even have the markings from the shotgun shrapnel. (it was real, not a myth). anyway, at 3am me, my brother and my 2 family friends who were like 20 at the time walked down and **** that **** was scary as hell.

·
Registered
830 Posts
okay wtf was that?! thats about as weird as cafeteria food...

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i thought it was scary, and there is sound? what the **** i though it was just that dude looking scary... =(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts