Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was at 7-11 today and I saw the new thing Budweiser and a lot of beer companies are doing. I saw a beer with caffine and ginseng... WHAT the hell is this being produced for. It sounds like it would taste awful... and it's like.. insta-hangover.

I'm not endorsing drinking here, but if it gets deleted, no worries. Just wanted to discuss something i see as a bad idea.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Well as long this dosnt turn into a thread like "this reminds me when I drank 40 beers and ate a phon.....Moral of the story is dont eat plastic" threads.

I think the idea of adding that stuff is to prevent hangovers. I doubt you can taste it. And if they did flavor it, it would probably be a cooler like Mikes hard lemanade. Might be good?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to me caffine would be a bad thing for hangovers. It's like a depressant with a stimulant. I've never had chem, or studied things like this.. but I know Beer and Sugar create a massive headache. So I dunno if caffine would be different.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
caffeine doesn't depress me, nor does it depress all of the little church kids who live at starbucks

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beer is a depressant, and caffine is a stim... I didn't mean to say it was a depressant.. if I did say that though... blame it on me being an idiot.. lol

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
ginseng gives you energy and caffeine keeps you up late and then the alcohol gives you a hangover while your tired and had 1 hour of sleep...I see no way that it helps to put ginseng and caffeine together they both end up doing the same thing pretty much.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
stimulent + depressant is like + and - when enough of each is combined a large amount of potential energy will be realeased= hell on teh body. just stick to real alcohol

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Kinda what i said, all that basicly will make you turn to poopoo...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
weird. reminds of that rc edge cola they came out with. tasted like bottled crap.

D

·
0 Posts
lots of energy drinks have ginsing and caffine.. like monster..
what does red bull have in it? similar? cuz red ball + beer is apparently intense..

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Red Bull also can kill you if you drink too much of it...I've seen people be hospitalized because of it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
shutters..red bull is mega death bad. but I will never forget the pb tourney when we had to wake up at 3 to get there. Im driving took nodoz and was downin red bull and mt dew all morning. I felt like I was gonna die once afternoon rolled around.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Like I said, Red Bull can really mess you up bigtime.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts