Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Heavy Gunner and techie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I've played almost all the Toronto venues... I live in Ajax. The closest indoor play is next paintball and the closest outdoor would be camp x. I extremely enjoy playing at PRZ. I also play private games in undisclosed locations. That's mostly friends' properties.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I suppose I could strip the leakseal if I wanted to - Its a carbon fiber tank, not a metal one. I think I'm near the end of its life though... Even if I didn' paint it, the silicone treated straps would still hold it well - I liked grippy and black, so I went for it. I'd like to take some pics and post...

Carbon fiber bottles have a 15 year total lifespan anyways. I'm not so sure about the visual being a fail if the tank is painted... Most tanks are paitned anyways, aren't they? Deep gauges are what they look for on the outside... Then they insert a cam to inspect the interior too.

Trying to post images -don't know if this will work...

I see that I can link to images, but is there a way to upload from a local file?
[/QUOTE]
I suppose I could strip the leakseal if I wanted to - Its a carbon fiber tank, not a metal one. I think I'm near the end of its life though... Even if I didn' paint it, the silicone treated straps would still hold it well - I liked grippy and black, so I went for it. I'd like to take some pics and post...

Carbon fiber bottles have a 15 year total lifespan anyways. I'm not so sure about the visual being a fail if the tank is painted... Most tanks are paitned anyways, aren't they? Deep gauges are what they look for on the outside... Then they insert a cam to inspect the interior too.

I see that I can link to images, but is there a way to upload from a local file?
So

So are you able to still make this adapter and what would be the coast.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts