Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the lack of money for speedball, or any consistant paintball activities, i've decided to lower myself to only playing scenarios. Only problem is, all of my remaining gear is yellow (Yellow Inivisions, Yellow JT pod pack). Is this going to be very noticable in the woods? The pod pack is mostly black, so I figured it wouldn't matter. The Invision would stick out. Or is yellow like, a natural color in the woods that doesn't appear out of place often?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah yellow is not going to be the best thing for the woods. You cold always head over to Wally world and get some woods stuff there for cheap.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
ask Delta out of New Jersey, one of the premier scenario teams in the northeast, how wearing yellow works for them. we call them the highlighters, lol, but they still manage to be the MVT of most of the games they're at. if you want to buy BDU's then go for it, but its not required by any stretch of the imagination. heck, my team wears suits on the field, so that should tell you something.

will it look out of place in the woods? probably, but for scenarios it wont really effect your play to awful much.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Be careful with yellow gear at scenarios. Some places frown upon it because its Referee colour.
a couple months ago I was reffing out in the woods, there was a kid there that day that decided to wear his yellow and black empire jersey...long story short, I kept taking flak from them thinking I was him...

yellow in the woods = you getting followed around by the ref all day just to annoy you thumup:

-edit-
Blueshox, you could always offer to trade your gear for woodsball stuff, I'm sure theres plenty of people either here or on the nation that has surplus woods gear they would be willing to trade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts