Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local paintball field is hosting a open to close scenario and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm debating on whether or not to bring a cooler of food and drinks(I have at least 6 friends tagging along with me) or asking the field owner if I can bring a grill onto the field and just pick up a lot of hamburger meet and have a cook out for everyone lunch for some good old paint ball bonding.

A little much or is this a good idea? This would be my first scenario so I don't know :s

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ask the people holding the event what they allow in terms of fire. A cooler full of food makes for an easy meal during lunch breaks and cold drinks is never a bad thing.
That what I was thinking, just bring some lunch and meat and the needed topping. A lot of drinks! Florida is getting HOT!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Bringing food and a grill to a scenario is actually pretty common. Absolutely make sure you okay it with the field as often they will be selling food themselves to make some money or their insurance may not allow it (which usually means they are trying to sell food to make money). Snacks and drinks are always allowed but hot food is sometimes a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts