Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im knda new to paintball and have heard alot of good things about scenario events. i usually play speedball, but ive decided to try at least one scenario event. does anyone know of any good scenario games in the summer in texas (preferably closer to the central texas area)? i really havent looked online, and the only place i can think of to look is google, and thats alot of sorting out to do, so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oklahoma D-Day is in NE Oklahoma. Not close to Central Texas, but players from all over the U.S. and around the world attend this event each year, maybe you could catch a ride. The event takes place the 2nd week of June. For more information check out their website.
D-Day Adventure Park - Home

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rufu$ i would love to go that, but thats the week of finals, BIG NONO:eek:

do you have a link?
I believe their website is Tacticalpaintball -- the nation's best scenario field and distributor of all things Tactical. Tippmann, Miltec and all tactical paintball products. One of the Captains in the 4th ID is also a ref there. If you go her name is Justine Burris. Ask her about D-Day. Finals aren't all they're cracked up to be. You can always go back to school next year.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Panther creek should start holding monthly events again in just a few weeks right up the road form you ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
here is a few websties for Scenarios in and around central Texas and all over texas!

If you can make a game at Tactical you should Try it man! Great field!

Viper holds some very good scenario's as well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts