1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
If his heart is set on looking senerio, than its a nice marker. Performace wise, he will be able to get a better performing gun for the same or even a slightly cheaper price.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My cousin has a BT-4 Assault that's similar to that and it shoots great. He's only had one leak in it, so we had to strip it down(there's like 200 pieces on the skematic). It was a pain, but we got it fixed. He also uses a remote line due to the bulkiness of the gun.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
remotes are a waste of money. it may cut donw the the bulkiness, but then you need to buy a stock because you just lost what you put up against your shoulder wehn you shoot.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, but it came with a stock and the one he got doesn't have a braided hose or ASA. All it has is a thing that the remote hooks onto. It is a big hassle though, having to carry around a tank in your pocket or something. I tried it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Honestly all that crap on there making it look real, will just make you play like crap once you have a tank and a hopper on it also. If you want to win just buy a marker that performs, it will be more fun than buying a tippmann knock-off that breaks down all the time (that's what tippmanns do...).

I'd go for a F8 Fusion, an SLG, or an SP-1 (a phenomonal gun in this pricerange).

If you've got about $400-$450 laying around, a new Etek Ego can be found. This is probably the most bang for your buck out there!

If you want the scenario look, just cover it with camo tape and ghilli it...

If you really want the best performance for your money and still want the scenario look, I'd go with the SP-1 Hands down, nothing outperforms it for the price and scenario looks, nothing.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont give a flip about it...my friend is the one who wants it....and i think he ordered it....i haven't talked to him for a week or two.

·
Registered
358 Posts
tippmans mess up? give me a break tippys are by far the most reliable on the market

·
Registered
133 Posts
tippmanns

tippmanns all the way!!!!thumup:

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
poppasmurf is an idiot.

sweden, have you ever used anything besides a tippman or lowend marker? they're quality markers but can't hold a candle to anything in the mid/high end.

I'm not saying they're bad or will make you loose either. That's about you, not hat youre' shooting.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Honestly all that crap on there making it look real, will just make you play like crap once you have a tank and a hopper on it also. If you want to win just buy a marker that performs, it will be more fun than buying a tippmann knock-off that breaks down all the time (that's what tippmanns do...).

Tippmanns break down? What Tippmanns have you used?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Tippmanns don't break down. That's why field owners can rent out tippys to ignorant newbies, knowing they probably won't have to fix anything by the end of the day except for an oring or two.

The alpha looks like a great scenario gun for the money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts