Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any of you have ideas about scenarios please post them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've had this idea for a long time now
Played in a woods there should be one encampment, with a lot of bunkers or maybe a fort or something to that Extent. That is where the Drug Lords Start. The Delta Force starts a good distance away. The Ratio of Druglords to Delta Force is 2:1. A Good light source is put in the middle of the camp, For the Game is played at night. Half of the Drug lords must put down there guns in the same area, to simulate an Amush. The Druglords cannot Fire Their weapons untill they are fired upon by the Delta Force. The Delta team is trying to capture a Plan Book of the Drug lords, and they have to also get back to their Starting point. The Plan Book should be where the DL's have put down their weapons.

I havent tried this one yet, but the first night game me and my Friends play will probably be this.

PS. The Drug Lords cant leave camp untill they are fired upon

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
this would probably be a good stickie

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
School ball (i had better names but they wouldnt have been appropriate due to the seriousness of school shootings)

Anyways, kind of swat based, hostages and all, you get the idea, but its in a school! ive always wanted to ball in a school and i think it would be a owning scenario

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that would kick ass!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
ya in like a highschool with locka's the ultimate d-fense

·
Registered
0 Posts
- Hey, this would be a pretty dope game. Check it out:

Hostages:

Grab a few garbage bags filled with crap and put them behind an old shack.
Put terrorists in the shack and have a S.W.A.T team outside farther away.
The SWAT team has to rescue the hostages by taking control of the shack.

Ambush Style:

The terrorists setup an ambush where they think the SWAT team will walk by to get to the hostages.

Local Field Style:

If you are setting this game up for a local field. Get some people that work at the field to be the hostages.

Opposite, President:

The SWAT team has to protect the president from being hit at least 1 - 2 times. They start in a house and the terrorists have to kill the president.
The SWAT's can try to kill all the terrorists or take the president to a target area.

- What do you think?

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
I know theres revolutionary style, what if you did like cowboy style.

designate guns as rifles/pistols. rifles have 20 shots, pistols of 6 shots. If you have a pump, it can be a shotgun, with 2 shots.

then do either normal style with like a sheriff possy chasing down a gang, or a bank robbery with the law men waiting either inside or out side.

or you could go OK corral style, 4 guys on each side, all pistols except for one guy on the Earp side with a shot gun. they're only satnding about 10 feet apart, then just start shooting last one standing wins.

That last one would hurt, lol.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I gotta good one:

Theres this other team of guys in the woods that are carrying paintball guns and need killing and you have been sent in to resolve the problem :)

·
12,110 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
I know theres revolutionary style, what if you did like cowboy style.

designate guns as rifles/pistols. rifles have 20 shots, pistols of 6 shots. If you have a pump, it can be a shotgun, with 2 shots.

then do either normal style with like a sheriff possy chasing down a gang, or a bank robbery with the law men waiting either inside or out side.

or you could go OK corral style, 4 guys on each side, all pistols except for one guy on the Earp side with a shot gun. they're only satnding about 10 feet apart, then just start shooting last one standing wins.

That last one would hurt, lol.
WTF< even 1940's era M1's didn't have 20 shots in em. They didn't even really use detachabel box magazines.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, twenty shots is prolly a little over estimate for reall cowboy era rifles, but i fiugre you need to have someone with a larger amount of shots.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i like the school idea, it would be kick ass to play in like an office building ro something close quarters

·
Registered
233 Posts
Silent Kill said:
i like the school idea, it would be kick ass to play in like an office building ro something close quarters
Me and a group of paintballers asked our principal if on the day before they leveled the old school, we could play paintbal in it. Of course we couldnt because if oneo f us did somehow get hurt, our parents might ecide to sue the school even though the school has nothing to do with it... Owell we tried right? :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hawk said:
I've had this idea for a long time now
Played in a woods there should be one encampment, with a lot of bunkers or maybe a fort or something to that Extent. That is where the Drug Lords Start. The Delta Force starts a good distance away. The Ratio of Druglords to Delta Force is 2:1. A Good light source is put in the middle of the camp, For the Game is played at night. Half of the Drug lords must put down there guns in the same area, to simulate an Amush. The Druglords cannot Fire Their weapons untill they are fired upon by the Delta Force. The Delta team is trying to capture a Plan Book of the Drug lords, and they have to also get back to their Starting point. The Plan Book should be where the DL's have put down their weapons.

I havent tried this one yet, but the first night game me and my Friends play will probably be this.

PS. The Drug Lords cant leave camp untill they are fired upon
Only thing I would change about that is the druglords should fire first. UN jeristrictions (sp sorry i killled the word) say that delta cant fire unless fired upon :) at least that's how it was in Somolia.

BTW My idea on scenario games was a urban combat setup recreating Black Hawk Down (aka Operation: Restore Hope), it's in its own thread titled Black hawk Down?, so check it out if you want.

Basically it would be 2 delta teams and the ranger team, one gets to start the game on the roof of the target building, since getting real helo's to fly them in is dangerous and unrealistic bedacuse of the $$$. Meanwhile a ranger team could be moving into the "city" by paintbal tanks and trucks. they could have those dual A5's mounted on top with the front protected but the back exposed, while the other team of somolians would be shooting at them the whole way. ratio would be somewhere around 2-3:1 Somlians to Delta/rangers, btu delta/rangers would have clear advantages with trucks and whatnot. later a crashed blackhawk could bedefended by liei 10 ppl while 50 or so somolains try to ovverrun it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok....this is a variation of Prisoner of War I thought up...its a long description. lemme know what you guys think.

52 Knockout
(My Variant on POW)

Similar setup to POW but the addition of oversized playing cards will be attached to the side of goggles to identify players and teams.

Teams:
Four can play but for identification two is easier.

Setting up:
You will need an area for each team to start from and a Holding Area for each team.
A deck of oversized playing cards. One way ties to attach the cards to the facemask.

Suggested Time Limit:
30 Minutes. The time limit can be changed to accommodate variations in field size, cover, number of players, etc.

Rules:
Players will draw cards from a deck of oversized cards. For four teams each card group will be a team (spades,clubs hearts & diamonds). For two teams the hearts and diamonds will make one team and the clubs and spades will make the other team.

*1. When a player is eliminated, he is sent to the opposing team's Holding Area.
Prisoners must stay in the Holding Area until the Queen tags/wipes them.
*2. Once a player is tagged/wiped he can rejoin the game.
*3. Each player in a Holding Area must be tagged/wiped to be set free.
*4. All players must begin the game at their flag station (or assigned starting point)
and cannot leave that area until the game begins.
*5. Players who are eliminated may not, by word or gesture, indicate any intentions
or locations of the opposing team members.

Special Conditions:
Certain cards have certain restrictions.
*King: Can only be eliminated with a headshot and cannot be revived.
*Queen: Can be eliminated by being hit on any part of the body. Queen is the only
one who can revive eliminated teammates.
*Jack: Can be eliminated by being hit on any part of the body. Must be with the King
and defend him at all times unless eliminated. Once eliminated the player
may rejoin the game, after the Queen tags/wipes them, without the
restriction of defending the King.
*Ace: Can be eliminated by being hit on any part of the body. Must defend the
Holding Area, once eliminated the player may rejoin the game, after the
Queen tags/wipes them, without the restriction of defending the Holding Area.
*Joker (optional): The Joker will be the rogue force. He holds allegiance to no one
and can eliminate any team members. Can be eliminated by being hit on any
part of the “X” that will be taped to both front & back of torso. When
eliminated, the Joker does not go to the Holding area. They are eliminated
from the game completely.

Winning:
There are three ways to win the game.
*1. Have all of the opposition in your Holding Area before time limit expires.
*2. Have the most of the opposition in your POW Holding Area when the time limit
expires.
*3. Eliminate all King(s) from a team

whew ....so whatcha think? any improvements/modifications?

·
Registered
489 Posts
TrashDoG said:
Only thing I would change about that is the druglords should fire first. UN jeristrictions (sp sorry i killled the word) say that delta cant fire unless fired upon :) at least that's how it was in Somolia.
I just did that so that the DL dont just shoot at anything that moves, or anything they hear. Its suppose to be an Ambush

·
Registered
233 Posts
ooo, well n that case its cool.

I'd also liek to paly in a big mansion like that map CS_Estate or whatever it is in counterstrke, where CT's raid a huge mansion and you acn go inthrough windows, front dor, basement, etc. That'd be so sick.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
Hawk said:
I've always wanted to play in a House, with the walls and everything
umm me and my team actually have. There is alot of abandoned houses around here, you just ask the neighbor, "who owns it?" If they say no one, then ask if its ok to use it. If it is ok, then we play. Anyways, I like to play "predator". You send a guy into the woods, he is the predator. Then every 3 minutes or so, send in someone else. If the predator, "kills" you, you become a minor predator on his side. The game ends when the original predator is dead. Trust me it is way fun.

·
Registered
172 Posts
A re-creation of the battle of Wake Island would be cool...the problem would be finding an unpopulated island that was big enough. Maybe you could do it out in the south florida everglades. You could also rent out an amusement park for the weekend (or use an abandoned one) and have a terrorists v.s. counterterrorists game. Kind of like the scenario in Rainbow 6.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts