Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on a S.W.A.T. scenario, any ideas? This won't go down for a few months - gathering some gear for this, namely 'vests,' a pair of orange jumpsuites, making up some shackles for sure. Not going to get into no high end survailence equipment on this, it'll be a B.Y.O.P.G. (Bring your own paint and gear.) event.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a small game, with some guys I know right now. If it looks like it'll blow up, I may get some more into it, and try to make an 'event' out of it.. But for right now its just a game.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Id say a good SWAT scenario would be what they did with paintball guns in the moive "S.W.A.T." except I dont know if you have your own plane so....just use an old house/barn or something filled with traps,terrorists holding hostages and you need to free the hostages and take out the terrorists

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Have like some buildings so you can have like mock terrorist simulations. Like:
1. Terrorists have taken mulitple hostages.
Meaning that you have terrorists in a building or out in teh woods with a bunch of people with no guns and they are securing them and your team has to go in and ge the civ's out safely

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Add some twist, like the whole no man behind thing, if a swat goes down then the rest of the team has to get his wounded but out, make him lay down, and get cold smoke on the internet, or create a Hostage situation at a bank, or something, and make it large enought taht you cna have like a 3 terrorist guarding two hostages,(make the hostages pillows with faces on them, you don't want to waste potential team mates) have 2 squads of 4 dudes for the swats, have one guy be a medic another be a bomb defuser, have a terrorist group guarding a bomb being planted. and then have patrols of terrorist going around just checking things out. And the terrorist on patrol should actually act like there on patrol, not sitting there camping in one hall way, you could also use like one camper down a hall way which doesn't provide much cover, and also give a time limit the team has to complete their missions and the terrorist to win either get the bomb to go off or escape with the hostages and different objectives gain different amounts of points. like every kill is 1 point, and if the Bomb goes off terrorist gain some big points likewise if swat team defuses it points gained, and the terrorist can lose their bomb but still escape with hostages and win something like that i don't it's your scenario have fun with it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah dude one thing i hated in my first scenario (kinda like yours) was how the terroists were supposed to patrol, not sit there with the gun pointed at the door. The swat also got to climb in the vents... damn them didnt know they could.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have done scenarios like this, I was involved with some of the local SWAT training with their waterball guns. They were amazed at how well i did.

I had asked about seeting something up like this. The main key to doing a SWAT like Scenario is to keep it close range, tight courters. You can build things like this in an opend field using 4X8 sheets of wood to make walls and such, set a objective to obtain.

You can have different objectives that get harder and harder for skill level of the players. You have have to make it possible to complete..but it must be a TEAM effort to complete; Meaning not one player can be taken out.

If you need some help designing some things hit me up with some pms

·
Banned
910 Posts
swat scenerio seems like fun ,if they had any around here i would try it.

O

·
0 Posts
Come to think of it, that'd work really well for me. I wouldn't get any stray shots that might hit my house and I could save up money. Room isn't a problem for me. I got a nice piece of dirt area in my backyard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts