Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, I'm a noob and never played scenario but looks kinda fun.
What are the tanks for? I mean what can you and can't do with them, how can you take one out?

Can you use full auto in scenarios?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Could I add a Few Question on top of that? I am thinking about making a Tank but a Custom one, since my firends and I dont have enough money for a Golf Cart or something like that. I was think would a Lawn Mower engine work in Propeling two people in a small tank?

And I answer some of your questions, djsway.
How you can take out a tank is determined by the field or game you are playing. I remeber reading that a Grenade will stop at tank for 15 min. and You take them out using an Air Cannon.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
also in some senarios there are satchel charges and dynamite. In some instinces there are certain designated kill spots, where if a paintball hits that spot the tank is dead. Plus if you shoot the gunner inside often the tank must stop for a while at the least

Tanks are used to
1. Take out forts and bases
2. Provide cover fire for other troops

The tanks can usually onle go a certain speed, usually not over 5-10 mph

The bigger tanks are usually equipt with some sort of "cannon" on top, plus a turret on top with a normal marker in it. sometimes there are other ports where more gunners can stick out thier markers and shoot.

Smaller tanks are usually just 2 man things with one of the players inside shooting his/her marker out.

At skirmish D-day i saw a a lawn mower turned into a tank. it was cool. As long as it has enough seats for the two guys in side, and has "armor" on the outside.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts