Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want something thats milsim. But I don't want it to be made of that crappy material, nor do I want it to be that fake bright camouflage.

I want something thats Olive Drab, and holds at least 3 pods.

Again, I REALLY don't want one of those crappy ones like advertised in the BST forum. I want something tough.

Or should I just buy a nice one and sew my own pockets to it?

What about Molle?

I was thinking of cutting down some pods so they would be the size of about 3 5.56x45 NATO mags... Anyone ever done that before?

Where could I get something like that?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
hey have you heard of black hawk vest in gun magazines and stuff ? well you can rig pods on to them. I forgot how, but if i do find out i'll either post it here, or pm you

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'v ebeen to cops911 but they sell that cheapo quality material.. I'm going to find a vest that holds 3 5.56mmNATO rouds in each pocket. Those accept 100 round pods, I just learned.

And yes, I've heard of BlackHawk. Very expensive stuff.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
expensive but very high quality it's an option good luck and happy shoping. oh and have you heard of flurry industry vest?

i've seen the Cops911 vest they seem to xpensive for what they give and they look flimsy adn not very reall.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i was the one selling them in the bst forum, they are very high quality, and they come with all the pods. they have multiple pockets to carry anything else you could imagine. let me know so i can hook you up.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are made of the same material I don't want. I've decided, I'm getting an M16 mag vest, and puting 100 round pods in it. Only enough for like 300 rounds, but it looks nice... I could go Molle and get more.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea does anyone know where i can find a good vest for paintball thats cheap

·
Registered
98 Posts
Get a first generation MOLLE rig from an army/navy store, and ask if you can get some PALS/MOLLE clips/bands with it. Thats no more than 15-20 bucks around here. Then get some 1000 Denier Olive Cordura and make yourself some pouches with little rows on the back for the MOLLE band to connect it to the PALS webbing on the MOLLE vest. It shouldn't cost you more than 40 bucks, if you have access to a sewing machine and know how to work one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree, I started using the emissary pack and it rocks. It's a full tactical vest that is built specifically for paintball. Heavy construction, lots of pockets and can carry enough paint easy. It will also hold a camelback.
It comes in Olive drab, camo and black.

www.flurryindustries.com/

check them out.

O

·
0 Posts
Where are you going to get it. I think I might pick one up for my next scenario game.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts