Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering how scenarios are different from woods games. like will there be anything i need or cant use in scenarios? i am planning on doing this game but i dont know the rules of scenarios.

Ambush Paintball

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but for that one i gave the link you just shoot the tank a bunch.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i highly doubt that. just from the name of the game and what it says there, it sounds like the scenario in this case is that you have break out from the prison, or not allow the other team to.

what makes scenarios different from woodsball, at least one of the major things as they are very different in many ways, is objectives. in your general woodsgame the objective it usually kill everyone, kill the VIP, or capture the flag. Scenarios employ all of those(accept maybe the kill everyone. thats a part of the game, too, but you get no points for marking people) along with capturing areas and holding them for a certain amount of time, and finding/captureing and using/trading props.

im sure your question is better answered in the FAQ's though, i'd look there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no Lancaster its like 15 mins away you live close?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea its really smelly but we have skirmish in PA so woot

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i was gonna say, get over to skirmish and EMR. I'm going to the stallingrad game there in march, and ION is insane.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill see if i can go to the Stalingrad in march ill tell u if i can. i hope its on a weekend, **** school

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, its on a weekend, they all are for the most part. yeah let me know if you can. when you get there look for the guys in the suits, they'll point you in my direction if its not me you see.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts