Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started school today! Im in the 8th grade. When do u start school or have u already started and what grade are u in? Or maybe ur finished with school...

·
Registered
214 Posts
i am a freshman.i started it on monday the 18th.it seemed like i have been in school for 2weeks because it is so long.i though my being a freshman would suck but it isnt as bad as i though it was.good luck

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I don't go back until Sep. 3! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
9 th grade starts after labor day, Sept 2nd. First book I need to read is Great Expectations, oh god....

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
sep 2, unless you count that stupid band camp next week. Im gonna be a junior(11th)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I here half of bandcamp is pretty fun :p

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Start school 8:05 am EST, September the 2nd, 2003. I will be a junior...which is alright w/ me cuz I saw some of the new sophmore girls the other day at registration...look OK to me :D.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
is it ok to make fun of the marching band kids, or is it frowned upon?

well, ima be a big ol junior on , uhh i dunno wut day, but i know i start school teh day beefore teh two towers comes out on dvd.

man, its awsome bein an upperclassman my entire highschool careeer. when i was a freshmen, everyone thought i was a junior from a different state that had to take all teh stupid classes maryland makes ya take to graduate, then by the time people figured it all out, i was a sophmore, so i didnt have to worry about anythin, it was pretty cool

1 - 20 of 85 Posts