Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ive gotten in a lot of fights but usually never get in trouble becuase of my skilled tounge. Ever done reverse phsycology? Take the blame for almost everything BUT the major offence and be really sorry and be willing to spend the max ammount of time in suspension and make up to the person who u fought with ect. Never get mad while near the princible.

a few years ago sum punk broke my cd player and i was like WTF then he kicked me and i punched him 3 times in the face (my mistake i was really pissed and lost control)

after 1 hour of talking to the principal i ended up with 1 day ISS.
the other kid got 1 as well :)

im really not an evil kid just short fused when my 100 buck player gets broken cuz sum kid is showing off to sum chicks then tries to back it up.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I make these flip books, its basicly a postit pad with drawings on it that move for those that dont know, usually very violent stick drawings with blood and brains and all sorts of cool stuff. Whenever I showed one to someone they always said it was cool and they wanted to see more and all sorts of stuff well a teacher saw it and took it and showed it to that dyke of an assistant principal and she called me into her lezbo lair and informned me that I cant do them anymore because she had been getting a lot of complants from students about them being offensive to people and too violent for school. First, Id like to know who was offended by them and second theyre stick figures how can they be that violent? They had us watch Shindlers List in english and that had guys getting shot and boobs hardly any of my flipbooks have boobs and those ones I only showed trusted patrons. She was just out to get me because I was a funny guy and couldnt take that kids were laughing at something in school. Friggen nazi ho.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
in my school there is a no tolerance rule on public display of affection ( we just call it pda) and u cant even hug anyone and gurls cant hug eachother even if theyre not lesbos or nothing but if you have a g/f or sumthing than u wouldnt even be able to hug her in school which is pretty crackerish of whoever came up with the damn rule. im pretty sure u get ISS for it too

A

·
0 Posts
the one thing that pisses me off is these assholes make us go through metal detectors randomly when you get to school and take your MP3 players and CD players and ****

·
Registered
331 Posts
i go to a voc. schoo and they have some pritty queir rules u cant wear hooded sweat shirt caus u can hide guns and pot (alot of gangs and burnouts in my schoo if ne 1 no its called fallriver) they have that no affection thing too and have u wear these id card in a visible place they have cameras in the halls too

·
Registered
264 Posts
Man when I was in middle school I was always screwin up in school, but now that I am in high school it is dumb to screw up because it can affect the rest of your life. Plus girls think you are stupid if you are constantly gettin in trouble. Our school doesn't care about those affection rules you are just not allowed to go past makin out. There are constantly people makin out near my locker tho so that pisses me off but hey I will just piss those people off by goin to there locker and makin out with my girlfriend. Too bad she only did it once tho.:(

·
Banned
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we have a thing mr dubin sends us to called cas (dubinile hall)and they think its a punishment but its not cause people screw around in it and he can't do a thing about it cause we're not breakin any rules. I'm there about a third of my time

·
Registered
127 Posts
we've got tje no affetion rule, but it's middle school. I've been threatened with detention (a.k.a. Profound Contemplation in my school) for reading in class and when a teacher heard me curse. In elementary (ah the good ol days(lol like 6 months back I was a 5th grader)) I got sent to the principal for recess like 1-2 times every week.:(

·
Registered
302 Posts
i've never been in detention....you just have to be a complete moron to get sent...or just ignorant

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
bobsouderson said:
in my school there is a no tolerance rule on public display of affection ( we just call it pda) and u cant even hug anyone and gurls cant hug eachother even if theyre not lesbos or nothing but if you have a g/f or sumthing than u wouldnt even be able to hug her in school which is pretty crackerish of whoever came up with the damn rule. im pretty sure u get ISS for it too

man that sucks horribly. People in our school eat eachother's faces off and lap dance like theres no tomorrow. The teachers dont even care. We also have druggies smoking like 50 feet form the school before first bell. We are flexible, but then when it comes to drinks in classrooms, my retarded science teacher gave me an hour for walking into class with a nestea, because its "against the rules" if i was a girl i would have gotten extra credit for that, if you you knew my teacher, you would believe that. He got fired once for giving girls better grades than guys, but was rehired because there were no replacements. He even got "sprung" one day in class while looking at some nasty girl's huge boobs. Hes disgusting.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wow, I guess my school is alright then. There isn't supposed to be any affection in the hallways but people hug all the time and girls/guys sit on other girls/guys all the time. People kiss but just a little peck most of the time. The dress code is alright I guess...they dont reinforce it that much except for hot girls (damn them!) A fat girl could go around with her belly showing and thong hiked up (which they do;0 ) and not get in trouble but a hot girl wears a "revealing skirt/shirt/has thong showing" and gets in trouble:( Oh well, I see plenty every day, I more or less saw one chicas whole arse today. I wont go into detail...:D

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i'v never gotten detention/supension either. its not that hard, u just gotta b good at hiding things from the teachers:devil:

D

·
0 Posts
in elementary school (jk to grade 8) i used to get detentions all the time especailly before gr 6. but it was for fighting and stuff, well sometimes it was, but it was mostly talking back at the teachers, yelling at teachers, arguing with teacher, ha they hated me. but now in highschool its only from lates or absents.

At my school, couples kiss, hug, and sometimes make out. and teachers don't even care. And kids come into class reeking like pot, and they don't care. But if you wear a hat in school they freak and take it, then you get it back in like a week or two. its retarded.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
damn those stupid liberal educating adults that are jealous that they couldnt get any as a kid so they take it out on us and dont even let us hug, i mean come on...hugging is against the rules????god i hate stupid people. just cuz they were ugly losers as children and couldnt make it anywhere in life so they had to become a teacher doesnt mean that they should make us follow all these damn gay ass rules

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
bobsouderson said:
Oh shut up, atleast you got girls in your school.=(

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
doomsday said:

Oh shut up, atleast you got girls in your school.=(

hahahaha, sux monkey balls for u but u do have a point but the way i think of it is.....if we're gonna have all these hot gurls in our school than they're just tempting us to break the rules. i mean if your going out with the hottest gurl in the school than your gonna at least hug her in school

p.s. do u go to an all mens private school or sumthing dooms??

and maybe thats why your so much calmer and not messed up as everyone around here, your testosterone sp? level is way to low:rolleyes:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Yea, I go to a "Catholic College Prepatory School":rolleyes: Anyway, that was the orriginal idea, no girls=less problems. But, we still have fights and stuff everyday. The only good thing is we have dances about every weeked with girls from private girls schools. Meaning you have about 3+ girls to every guy that goes to the dance. hehe;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts