Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at our school, and mabye yours too we occasionally have some senior who has access to some old crappy car w/ a bad paint job that allows it to be turned into the "school spirit car". this year we have a old pos car that used to belong to a friend of mine's parents. its a mid 80's dihatsu charade. i'll see if i can get some pix of it, but heres the low down.

hood and front end: green base w/ flames and the school letters "WCHS" accross the front(also has gold accents)

doors: dale earnhart special: black and silver 3's
rear quarterpanels: green w/ various stuff such as "DOHC VTEC"
hatch: gold base. has a big(like 2 foot by foot) flashy foil sticker that says "SCHOOL BUS". where it says charade they painted the RAD to stand out. just above the name they painted on "type R"(ohh yeah)

just above the big "dihatsu" in the tailights they painted in "you just got smoked by" and some arrows going down to the dihatsu.

continuing the school bux theme they have a stop sign over the gas flap(open of course).

the tires are green, hubs are gold, and silver hubcaps.

they are going to cut off the exaust and duct tape a polished exaust tip to the bumper.

we plan on flipping the car after the game tonight. i'll see if i can get some pix. its funny as crap to see

·
Registered
239 Posts
Wheres the pics?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll try. assuming it didn't get toalled after the game...i'll talk to the yearbook people...i didn't make it to the game.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yo ****. how dare you say you'll get pics and not even go to the game!

n e ways, at my school, our homecoming consists of paying $1 a swing at a pos car with a baseball bat

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
zpyro said:
yo ****. how dare you say you'll get pics and not even go to the game!

n e ways, at my school, our homecoming consists of paying $1 a swing at a pos car with a baseball bat
heh they did that a while back here too, ppl beat it to hell, then a couple guys paid their dollar and flipped it over, lol.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha. i've seen them do that here before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts