13,027 Posts
9th grade
Dad drops me off in his caddalic
still middle school because kansas sucks
starts the 18th

·
Registered
261 Posts
25th have to go on the 23 cause 9th grade orentation begins. An i also ride a yellow bus to school. but i think mine is short. heh

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
I go back the 17th. Junior this year, I will take the cougar to school, but hopefully will get the Bushur Racing Engine in before school starts so I can take the talon :devil:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
gunna be a senior, its gunna be so friggin answutaag

drive to school, so i get to pick up a bear claw and coffee in the morning, that is also answutaag

starts the 30

but 2-a-days start this saterday and i have em everyday till school starts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i dont start school until like 3-4 more weeks. i start sometime in september. in NY they start school the day after arbor day, and end june 25th. its june 25th, but for like a week since i get off before that because of regents. then theres midterm week, febuary vacation, spring break, winter vacation (this year we got off 2 weeks straight!). i lie how they do it though. we start in september, we get all of fall, winter, spring, and then we get off when the summer starts.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
ja289 said:
i dont start school until like 3-4 more weeks. i start sometime in september. in NY they start school the day after arbor day, and end june 25th. its june 25th, but for like a week since i get off before that because of regents. then theres midterm week, febuary vacation, spring break, winter vacation (this year we got off 2 weeks straight!). i lie how they do it though. we start in september, we get all of fall, winter, spring, and then we get off when the summer starts.
That made absolutely no sense at all

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
early september for me, ill be in 10th and my dad drops me off in his work truck :(

i have to have him take me for the first semester and the second i can drive myself. its going to be awesome though because i get out of school at like 1:40. because for some reason the school dropped two of my classes so the first semseter i get out at 1:40 but hte second i have from 9:30 to 11:55 off but im going to go to the school in like a week to get that straightend out so it will be like the first semester. or if im lucky i wont have to go to school until 9:30

1 - 20 of 31 Posts