Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sucks real bad. Wish I was playing PB. Gun doesn't come for 2 more days though :-/

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat.... etc. etc.

Know what sucks worse than school? Work :(. Enjoy school while you can, but I can't deny that playing paintball would be more fun.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
If you get a job you like then its better than school. At least your getting paid at work.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Know what sucks worse than school? Work :(. Enjoy school while you can, but I can't deny that playing paintball would be more fun.
yup. i'm w/ u. i'm sittin at the college gettin ready to write another stupid essay... buutt i play every weekend...

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
that'd be a cool job, cept getting shot by newbs...yeah, my job is pretty boring, I'm making membranes...for science. I wanna go back to college, I got to do a whole lot more of nothing..eh theres always grad skuel.

"Probing the membrane of science"

·
Registered
284 Posts
do u know what sucks worse than going to school and going to work..doing both at the same time.having to go through the school day thinking..wow..i gotta go to work after this. That sucks

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Amen brother. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have 5 hours of class plus a meeting or two usually, then work. I'm usually at school from 10-3:50, then work from 4-10, 12 hour days are the devil.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha I work at wendy's. I'd like to die now. but heck, 6:70 an hour. Its fine. Yes, I did get the pro/carbine, it came, I love it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts