Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ite schools out, summer's here. June 1st I gotta go to work, i'm drivin to florida, goin to florida again to float down some river, goin to some lake with my friends, goin BACK down to my friends condo in florida, so Im gonna have a lot of fun.
Yesterday I skipped most of my classes cuz they weren't takin attendance, took my exams, left.

Played some spades, had some fun, had like 3 drunks and 2 biscuits and 2 cinamon rolls, we had so much fun wondering around the school.

Oh, btw, i'm outta schoo, so grammar police stay off my back, i don't have to type correctly and i'm not gonna. :p

So when do you get out of school or what did you do ur last day?

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Well i got out this comin friday
haha i wanna fight or something on monday and get suspended for the rest of the year cause its only a week
but on the last day of school i am goin to make sure there are some pissed teachers

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to let people know how I felt about them. The truth. My friend told Commander and Master Chief "See ya never again *****es" to their because he's leaving and believe it or not, the FIRST TIME I decided to piss my teachers off by sagging really bad. I don't ever sag, but i decided to do it just cuz I haven't violated the dress code once and they make me wear a uniform.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
I decided to let people know how I felt about them. The truth. My friend told Commander and Master Chief "See ya never again *****es" to their because he's leaving and believe it or not, the FIRST TIME I decided to piss my teachers off by sagging really bad. I don't ever sag, but i decided to do it just cuz I haven't violated the dress code once and they make me wear a uniform.
ooo, a low slung pants rebel... my god...

O

·
0 Posts
School for another month. (June 22).

At least we get Memorial Day off.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
1/2 a day left, but im not gonna go lol. Im a big senior now, since graduation was last night.

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
I get out May 27th!!! Cant wait!! then like a week later i graduate

1 - 20 of 48 Posts