Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Geothermal?

Computer sciences?

Calculating how much time it takes to heat a home with a wood stove and 2 matches?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Why are leaves green?
(and other topics relating to the color spectrum)

It's a good project, ask your bio teacher to help you out if need be.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
i made a huge project on hydroponics. built a big system and all, i grew some lettuce and tomatoes in my shed with no water, and they grew like 3-4 times bigger than ones in soil, it was pretty sweet.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
test different condoms

why not.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need to have an actual experiment. My teacher keeps talking about how all his past students went to like MIT and used BCAT4 facilities and stuff. Plus its all hardcore honors marine biology, a senior level class.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I did one on Sound and Light wave behavior (do they have the same focal point on a parabolic reflector). I won 1st place overall (8th grade). It kicked the ***t out of every other project. Catch me on AIM if you want details. It is actually a very easy project.

Aim: PaintB4LL3R

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
here's one i did a while back.

it's titled "how fuel mixture affects engine speed"

it's pretty simple, yet very efective. get an engine that allows you to change the fuel/air mixture. then you slowly change the fuel mixture and measure the engine speed.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Alpha said:
I need to have an actual experiment. My teacher keeps talking about how all his past students went to like MIT and used BCAT4 facilities and stuff. Plus its all hardcore honors marine biology, a senior level class.

Find a cheap way to produce hydrogen should get you that far...

Or prove why nuclear reactors own you, and develop your own special varient of nuclear reactor that is cheaper and easier to build...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Learn about Cold Reading in interrogation. (also used in magic)

It's basically the science of body language and how you can tell alot about a person and what their motivations/thoughts on certain issues are. Also lets you know how they are feeling, if they are being truthful, etc.

Check it out, cool stuff.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I kinda like the hydrogen thing...

People have been arging that the power it takes to produce enough hydrogen for fuel cells isnt enough to match the burning of fossil fuels to produce more hydrogen.

Problem: where do I get an apparatus to measure, and use the hydrogen.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
ArmoArchangel said:
Learn about Cold Reading in interrogation. (also used in magic)

It's basically the science of body language and how you can tell alot about a person and what their motivations/thoughts on certain issues are. Also lets you know how they are feeling, if they are being truthful, etc.

Check it out, cool stuff.
actually, you could really be popular with this one. explain about how you read people, then set up an exhibit where you attempt to read the body language of participants who want to to try it on em

1 - 20 of 24 Posts