Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any see the point in putting a scope on a woodsball gun?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
nope, a paintball is such an inconsistant projectile (round, flexible, liquid core that moves) that any type of precision aiming device is renderd practically useless

save your money and get something else, like paintballs and shoot some faces >.<

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Yes, but only because it would be cumbersome to bring binoculars onto a woodsball field. If the field is big enough it could help observe the other team's movements. But for accuracy purposes its not practical.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
oo, good call, I guess if you were into hardcore woodsball, if you got a cheap scope with a huge lens, it could help see things that would normally go unnoticed

but I still wouldn't get one, just me >.<

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Not all scopes are big. The one that can go on my Eradicator, for example, is puny.
And it's a red dot, too! The smallest red dot I've ever seen that actually works properly! Just adjust it so it tilts all the way forward and it'll be effective for a few metres.
In short, yes, they're impractical (in the sense that they hardly help you aim at all and you'll have to aim up from where they point for the most part), but if you have a cheap gun, have some fun and make use of them.

Look up red dots. They're seriously awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts