Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure everyone has heard something about this case, definitely if you're in California.

Peterson was found guilty of 1st degree murder for Laci, 2nd degree for the unborn child.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20041112/ap_on_re_us/laci_peterson_4

comments? I don't think he could have really had a fair trial with the jurors because it seems everyone is biased. most people assume he's guilty, no matter what. I just hope it really was him and Laci and her son get some justice and he gets the death penalty.

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
yeah...he did it, c'mon he goes fishing the day his wife is murdered and his wife and the coffin born fetus are both found floating in the exact same place? we all knew what was going to happen here. I hope they don't waste any time executing him...but this is California...

Edit: damn, how do people already have newspapers with the guilty verdict on it intheir hands (like in the pic from the article) they just announced it less thatn 2 hours ago.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Hathegkla said:
yeah...he did it, c'mon he goes fishing the day his wife is murdered and his wife and the coffin born fetus are both found floating in the exact same place? we all knew what was going to happen here. I hope they don't waste any time executing him...but this is California...

Edit: damn, how do people already have newspapers with the guilty verdict on it intheir hands (like in the pic from the article) they just announced it less thatn 2 hours ago.
meh...remember oj? he was even more obviously guilty, but since he was a celebrity...he gets away with it

·
Registered
239 Posts
THe trial went on so long because scott peterson kept saying that they dropped the bodies by his fishing spot to frame him. My ass he did it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see what i mean about bias? we only know what was told to us, yet everyone thinks they know all there is to know.

oj got off because there wasn't enough evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. he lost the civil case later because less proof is necessary, but I think he said that he isn't going to pay a cent...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
zpyro said:
see what i mean about bias? we only know what was told to us, yet everyone thinks they know all there is to know.

oj got off because there wasn't enough evidence to convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. he lost the civil case later because less proof is necessary, but I think he said that he isn't going to pay a cent...
yeah his blood at the crime scene didnt seem to cut it for the jury

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
ur all wrong about oj!!! ok lemme explain this, the trials u see on tv are MUCH different, they show some minor evidence not on tv, thier are certain statements (not the ending and beginning ones, those are shown) that arent shown, and thiers way more behind the case, if u've seen a serious case IN the court, then u shud have an idea, but it shud be pretty serious, my mom did trial duty on some murder case, and like its so borrring, and thier were things that i never saw on tv trials, so im not saying oj did/dint do it, but ull never know

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's to bad we can't use the soviet remedy and just send criminals to forced labor camps...or maybe just deport them to African countries where they can work in salt mines. Much better deterant than simple execution or jail time, more economical to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts