Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
so he got the formal sentencing? I stopped caring months and months ago. there are far worse crimes committed every day

·
Registered
243 Posts
zpyro said:
so he got the formal sentencing? I stopped caring months and months ago. there are far worse crimes committed every day
...only to children. WAIT there was an (unborn) child involved in this crime too.

You sir are an ass.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
jacobeid said:
I think they should have let him rot in a prison system. Living with that guilt is worse than being dead IMO, even though it takes more of US dollars...
lmao, prisoners in america dont "rot" they play xbox and watch sopranos

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
months? thats a load. hes not gonna actually die for something like 15-20 years is what fox news said the average life on death row ends up being. Not surprising. so he pretty much won't die till hes in his 50s.

ah its not gonna matter. we won't hear anything else about it after the week is up. hes a cocky douche who thought he got away with killing his wife and unborn child.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
jacobeid said:
I think they should have let him rot in a prison system. Living with that guilt is worse than being dead IMO, even though it takes more of US dollars...
it costs far more to put someone to death than life in prison. and life sentences are very rarely carried out (due to lack of overcrowding in prisons mostly)

that guy has no soul, it's about time they decide to kill that bastard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts