Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, the past week has been pure girl **** ups... any of the supporters know the crap i got into last weekend.. then all this **** happens now...

i dont really care if you reply or not, its just a rant to let it out..

this one girl likes me, i dont like her, but her friend likes me, and i like that friend.. but the firend doesnt wanna hurt the other girls feelings so shes all like i dont know what to do i dont wanna hurt her... which means.. i dont think anything should happen between us.. which equals **** for me.. so this one girl i have no interest in is preventing me from going with this other girl...

not to mention that other girl from last weekend.. (supporters only know about this) but i think she told the hint..

then the other girl that i liked for a long time (once again supporters have only seen this) i have 2 massive conversations with her today that were no where close to pleasant...

now count down to stupid immature reponses....

·
Registered
609 Posts
"There is a thing that all the great male scientists have been studing since the dawn of time, and none of them have come even close to solving. That thing is the female." - Werner Von Braun. I think that sums it up nicely!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zero effect, good thing ya post got deleted, i was gonna make an ass outta ya.. oh well.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha, well apparently that chick (the one causing problems) doesnt really like me anymore.. so **** seems like its gonna work out (knock on wood)

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Just be an asshole/total dick to girls, and act like you don't give a crap about them. We all know that's what they like, because they always go running back to guys like that!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
dont listen to gabriot. dont be an asshole to girls. what you want to do is when a girl shows interest in you...show a LITTLE bit back, but then act like you arent interested. i dunno why but girls like the guys they cant get/have to work for.

girls are messed up in the head, they just cant be happy wiht a nice guy that likes them. so beat them at their own game.

·
Registered
917 Posts
The D is correct. Grls hat the nice guy, and they hat the punk-kid (unless they are the freaky kind.) They want someone who looks good, and acts like they are better than them. That's it. I've seen guys go after a chic for months, then as soon as they call it quits and ignore the little *****, the grl wants them! As soon as the guy goes back to liking the grl, it reverses again. It's a phenomena that will never be explained. Just like the PMS paradox.

EDIT: I think the site's filter is filtering my posts for some reason. I can understand *****... but ? or ? or chick? What's happening? I changed my post, misspelling every filtered word.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hippo speaks the truth.. its a vicous cycle of pms and black eyes... er i mean.. tears... o0

1 - 20 of 64 Posts