Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're waging war on the fascist administration of my independent boarding school that has put a damper on both my independence and the general well-being of all members of the student body!

send me spray paint and your support!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have class 6 days a week... required sports... academic dress... uggh its a mdeium security prison that costs 34 grand a year to go to...

·
12,110 Posts
Okay.. Your gonna need napalm.. and lots of it. So sneak over to the maintainance place and steal soem gasoline, and dig through the trash for some styrofoam. Check in boxes, usually they jsut take the boxes out and leave the styrofoam.

Pour the gas into a bucket, and ass styrofoam. IT will dissolve kinda into a jelly.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Alpha said:
Okay.. Your gonna need napalm.. and lots of it. So sneak over to the maintainance place and steal soem gasoline, and dig through the trash for some styrofoam. Check in boxes, usually they jsut take the boxes out and leave the styrofoam.

Pour the gas into a bucket, and ass styrofoam. IT will dissolve kinda into a jelly.

gooood thinking, why kill people one by one when you can cause mass devastation

O

·
0 Posts
Or gas alone.

I did some crazy **** with gas, legomen, and some flashpowder.

·
12,110 Posts
ITs hte chubaca defense.

And johnny cochran is dead.

This is chewbaca. He is a 7 foot tall wookie. HE lives on endor.

Why would a 7 foot tall wookie live on a planet with a bunch of cuddly bears? It makes no sense! Therefore, my client is innocent!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Well, I could give you some detailed plans on how to build yourself a pretty cool RPG like system.

It works!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Haha, you're at boarding school over the summer, sucks for you.

Go streaking, that'll get their attention.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts