Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I have school. Last night I went to bed at 10:30, I slept untill 1 then for some gay reason I couldn't fall back asleep. So I layed in my bed untill 6 thinking about my gf, I got 2 hrs of sleep. If I decide not to go to school my parents will be pissed at me. Over the break I went to bed between 12-2..that's not late at all. So i'm trying to figure out what to do.

First i'm going to take my stash of AMP to my locker, eat doughnuts for breakfast, and finish off my 8 pack of air heads. I also have practice right after school, so i'm screwed there too. Why the hell did I only get 2 hrs of sleep? I need to keep myself awake, on a daily school basis I take naps in my last class..... I need more sugar.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, my bus gets here in exactly 50 mins.... I'm actually starting to feel sleeping, yeah that would have helped like 7 hrs ago. Wtf is going on here, I didn't do any drugs or drinking, why's my body so messed up today?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i got two hours of sleep thanks to these damn teeth. got 3 or 4 night b4 last.

i'm fine oddly enough...

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
maybe you got too much on your mind. and eating something at night doesnt help either. as for today, mountain dew, anything sugar(if your school has vending machines) and try to not put your head down, your more than likely going to fall asleep

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Well, today I have school. Last night I went to bed at 10:30, I slept untill 1 then for some gay reason I couldn't fall back asleep. So I layed in my bed untill 6 thinking about my gf, I got 2 hrs of sleep. If I decide not to go to school my parents will be pissed at me. Over the break I went to bed between 12-2..that's not late at all. So i'm trying to figure out what to do.

First i'm going to take my stash of AMP to my locker, eat doughnuts for breakfast, and finish off my 8 pack of air heads. I also have practice right after school, so i'm screwed there too. Why the hell did I only get 2 hrs of sleep? I need to keep myself awake, on a daily school basis I take naps in my last class..... I need more sugar.
yeah i stayed home today for the exact same reason

wrestlemania was on, i dont watch it but my sis and her bf does and they make alot of noise. after that i just thought about my girlfriend for a few hours, hardly got any sleep.. sstayed home, feel like even more ****.. sucks oh well

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I'm up to at least 3 am on schoolnights, longer if its the weekend. And people who talk to meh on AIM know its true.

I ofton even go for all-nighters for no particular reason, and I have no trouble getting to, or staying awake at school.

I guess I just dont need sleep to function.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i need at least 8-9 hours for me to somewhat function

10-12 on weekends

·
Registered
216 Posts
go buy you a case of bawls energy drinks they are great plus a a sh*t load of caffine

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
chromekilla said:
I'm up to at least 3 am on schoolnights, longer if its the weekend. And people who talk to meh on AIM know its true.

I ofton even go for all-nighters for no particular reason, and I have no trouble getting to, or staying awake at school.

I guess I just dont need sleep to function.
I was once like you. It will catch up to you. Believe that, but enjoy it while you can.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
guide to the perfect powernap:

sunny warm room
wear lots of clothing
get under all covers and go to sleep
after a half hour or so you will wake up very uncomfortable
it feels like you just got up from a silid 8 hours of sleep
you can only do this so many times though

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, its been 12 hours and i'm still wide awake. Well, I was born noctural and raised by owls....that'd be sweet if my body adjusted to 2 hrs of sleep, while my friends are sleeping i'd be busying doing things. Ahh, so much time on my hands.

Just when I shut my eyes they burn a bit, ouch! =0

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Make sure when you go to bed to go to bed with no lights on or anything. Reading before hand can help make your eyes tired making it much easier. When you wake up you want it to be nice and bright so like keep your window open so the sun shines in. Also don't leave on any electronics or screens or anything.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
i sleep with music on and window open with blinds down, i hate a bright room in the morngin, especially when i dont have to get up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts