Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I just did a great mod. Since the New 98c's have the Sear spring in a slot that gets compressed, not expanded, you cant use the dental rubber band mod to lighten the trigger pull. Instead just do the same thing as the clicky pen mod but put the spring in the sear spring slot. Lightens the pull alot.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yeah, I just swapped my stock spring back in about an hour ago. I used a clicky pen spring and every so often it would double or tripple fire.

I did that mod about 4 months ago and didn't use my marker until yesterday so I was confused as to why it was double firing for a moment... until I remembered about that mod..

·
Registered
559 Posts
you will wear your sear down doing that. I know somebody who did that and messing with the sear is not a good thing. you will wear it down and it wont catch your bolt and it will fire non-stop, really fast, too fast in fact you will chop paintballs at like 35 times per second.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Tippy_A-5 said:
you will wear your sear down doing that. I know somebody who did that and messing with the sear is not a good thing. you will wear it down and it wont catch your bolt and it will fire non-stop, really fast, too fast in fact you will chop paintballs at like 35 times per second.
not that fast but more like 26 (best not to ask how i know that pointing to sig)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts