Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else here keep something from the forum that would be comon knowledge in your regular life? I for one never ever mention the fact that I have a sister. At some points I even say that I don't on the internet because its always sister jokes or I would do her junk like that...I get that enough from my friends. They wouldn't dare because they would end up dead.

Beyond the point. I have a younger sister who is my younger brothers twin. 15 years old and I would do anything for her.

Today was small group contest for her and my girlfriends highschools so they did all there band and chorus little things. I went and watched and had never really heard my lil sis sing in front of a group. She was like a little angel. Theres no way in hell im posting pictures or stuff like that but I thought I would come clean since I won't be around much longer. thumup:

any one else?

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I hide a lot of information about what exactly I do in running, mainly because I don't want people to know exactly who I am and hunt me down and kill me/buttrape me and whatnot.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i dont really have any secrets.....well maybe.....a lot of them have been posted and if you wanna know, then search...(something good did come out of the hack)...

ok, i keep my sex life out of the forum....its not intended for immature viewers. and, no im not gay....just because i sucked one **** doesnt mean i liked it.

rollin: rollin: rollin:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onesikpup said:
ok, i keep my sex life out of the forum....its not intended for immature viewers. and, no im not gay....just because i sucked one alotta **** doesnt mean i liked it.
fixed for errors.

·
Registered
364 Posts
oldest of four. 3 younger sisters.

umm, other secrets?

I have never had a girlfriend, too shy around girls I like =( =(

I like to cycle. Into some road racing, but more urban/freeride style.

I have broken the 4 fingers on my right hand 3 times(all of them, exactly 3 times).

I keep what I look like secret because I am one ugly m'f. I don't want to be giving anyone here nightmares or anything like that, so I don't post pics.

edit: oh yeah, I'm chinese. I'll bet nobody knew that eh?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the strange thing is that my mom and dad both have dark brown hair. my older brother 21 has dark hair and nathan hannah and me all have bleech blonde....I think somethings up...

not really strange I guess. alot of younger girls have it hard...try your best to be good to them.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
where's the cam bubba?

is it in the taco bell dog stuffed toy? or is my wife taking the vids?

god dammit im gonna get to the bottom of this.

other secrets.....i have 3 real brothers (im #3 of 4) and 2 half brothers which ive never seen in person and they or 12 and 15.

i made a slip and slide on my hallway when i was 5.
we had a water baloon fight inside the house when i was 13, and told my dad that the toilet overflowed (he didnt believe us, since both stories of the house were drenched...and there were little baloon pieces all over)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
onesikpup said:
where's the cam bubba?

is it in the taco bell dog stuffed toy? or is my wife taking the vids?

god dammit im gonna get to the bottom of this.
silly man. who needs electronics when you can be there :tup

or maybe Im using both...you really...really need a haircut man.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
onesikpup said:
ok, i keep my sex life out of the forum....its not intended for immature viewers. and, no im not gay....just because i sucked one **** doesnt mean i liked it.
so that big smile on your face when you were finished was just a tease then? you bastard

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
service calls. I am schedualed to go for processing into the army on wed. Thats pending. but im told it will be next week. From then I will find out when I am to be deployed and where. 90% it will be ft benning ga. when is up in the air.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Well, I don't mention my age too often.
What you probably don't know about me is
-I have a sister, little. I also have an older stepsister who lives in Largo.
-My mom and step dad are both opticians, so if you gave questions on glasses ask me.
-I'm Catholic.
-I won't have sex for a while, by choice. I could have had sex a couple of times, and I have a girlfriend.
Any questions?

O

·
0 Posts
Never really talked about my religion;Catholic.
Never really talked about my age; 13.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
the hot new girl at my school lives in my old house....yay!

lol

i broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago...she was.........boring

last night...one of my friends had a party...his parents came home early...i am now grounded for a month

1 - 20 of 168 Posts