Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrades are in my signature, please dont flame, feel free to tell me nething that i might need thats not already on the way, i just wanna c what ppl think of what i think is a pretty nice ion

SORRY FOR THE PIC QUALITY! ITS A NEW CAMERA AND I HAVE A SHAKEY HAND!!!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Specs:
*Q-Lock low rise feedneck
*powerlyte metal body :red
*hybrid contract killer .45 grips :red
*cp chrome dovetail on/off drop forward
*Smart Parts All AMerican 14 inch 2 piece barrel
*FBM factory blade trigger
*Virtue Board
*QEV
*Cp Shorty Reg: red (not pictured camera isnt working so i cant update pics)
*92CI 4500PSI crossfire tank (beastly)
*Hybrid Halo B reloader with rip drive and cheeta board on the way
*red Macro Line (again cant get updated Pics)
(thinking about spray painting the little thingies that connect your macro line to the reg and to the drop forward red)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i like it. once you get that shorty reg and macro itll be hawttt (if the macro doesnt match too well stick with black) i wasnt a big fan of the drop when i first saw it, but it grew on me, its sleek and understandable since you have a 92ci tank lol...you probably go 2 days without filling up :p depending how much you shoot.

9.6/10 for ions
9/10 for guns

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i have a 5 pod pack and i shoot like crazy in tourny's, recently i shot all 5 pods 3 games in a row, at first i had the drop on an old spyder and i couldnt shoot it cause my tank was so big, i was going to buy a bigger drop but i usually dont play with them so after a lil hunting i bought this one used (in great condition tho) and its almost exactly the same as shooting a 68ci without a drop (we measured it)
thanx for the ratings!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
haydenb08 said:
haha i have a 5 pod pack and i shoot like crazy in tourny's, recently i shot all 5 pods 3 games in a row, at first i had the drop on an old spyder and i couldnt shoot it cause my tank was so big, i was going to buy a bigger drop but i usually dont play with them so after a lil hunting i bought this one used (in great condition tho) and its almost exactly the same as shooting a 68ci without a drop (we measured it)
thanx for the ratings!
haha thats cool...probably a bit heavier than a 68 though :p hey if youve got the money to shoot the paint, then lay it out brother!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts