Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, i guess im leaving pbf. Its juts not as fun as it used to be, hope u guys have fun, and most of you have been real cool. After this thread ill be gone, who knows, maybe ill check back in a couple months, but until then ill be on teh nation.

P.S. Im glad atleast one person liked my sig(P4int)

if any of you post on teh nation drop me a pm (DaJunkMonkey)

Bye guys wave:

·
Registered
833 Posts
leaving over a stupid sig violation...how mature...hope you like pbn better.... of course you will filled with imature people like you over there you will fit in JUUUUST fine

nice seeing your posts...and sig... it was cool but in all honesty it was a violation of the forum regulations...take it like a man and stay or leave... thats right you decided to leave....

·
Registered
833 Posts
thats cool man...i just hate to think i made the final decision for you over a picture.. you have some good input in this place so why not stay or just take a break....

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
Hope you have fun. See you in the future. wave:

·
Registered
833 Posts
yea just take a break for a day or two or however long.... everbody needs a break from the forums..

I knew somebody with your post count couldnt stay away... just dont fall off the face of the earth man...

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last post for a while guys, it was fun through the years, i might be back, but i hope i helped someone with my time here, and hope u guys still stay cool<3 for PBF

1 - 20 of 44 Posts