Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm selling the blue and red Autocockers in this photo. The pump I'm keeping because it's the most reliable (and most fun to use IMO) so I'm selling the others to buy a 'sleeper' which may turn into my main but we'll see. Anyways. I'm fairly certain the blue cocker is a 2003 wgp autococker and the red one is an ebladed 2003 as well but I'd like some verification on this as I am NOT an expert on cockers at all. Thanks!

-Edit-
I will post more photos if needed! Just let me know.

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,031 Posts
i think you may be correct. Either that or an STO cocker, im no super expert and I dont remember the exact differences in early 2k cockers but I do know that whole front pnumatics guard thing only ran into the early 2000s before they got rid of it

as for price, a little tougher, blue one id say $125 - $150 and the red one, if that is a E1 it is around $200, if it is an E2 around $225. If you have the original frame around the E frames will actually sell for right around $100 on their own

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So when I'm selling these two cockers o' mine, what should I take photos of? I mean obviously the gun but is there anything in particular I should highlight? Besides cosmetic damage or scratches of any kind?

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
With cockers, post both sides of the body (some had additional milling on one side that gives away what year it is), pneumatics (there were hundreds of companies making pneumatics for them in the 90's), and then any cosmetic issues. That way if you're not sure what all there is, someone who's looking might.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhhh okay. Cool. Thanks man! Hopefully I get a good price out of these two. Thanks to all who replied! Much appreciated. ^-^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts