Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling a red and dust grey 05 plantet eclipse ego paintball marker. I just fixed the detents and eyes so its shooting great and there is nothing besides some minor battle scratches from using it. I don't have the manual or box but its prett straight forward on how to use. Hit me up for a price and more info. GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU A PIC.

-i'd like to get somewhere around $500 for this. You can negotiate

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
prices on high ends go down about 3/4ths the price every year that they are out

meaning that in 05 when it was made lets say it was $1000, the next year you would be looking at around $750 for it, the year after that around $650, a year later $525 and so on, and thats just 3 years after its production year, you are looking at 6 years afterward on this marker

·
Easy & Painless
17 Posts
An Ego05 has a resale value of 100 - 150 these days, depending on the condition and what it comes with. Ups doesn't improve the value, unless it's factory Planet Eclipse updates. I'm just posting this so you have a reference point for your asking price, and not intended to distract from your sale. I'd be happy to edit or delete this post if you think it hinders your sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts