Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey im selling a angel lcd 2k2 for 700 or your best offer(it costed me 1150). the guns amazing, i use it as a back up gun but i havent been paintballing as much latly and i need some cash. its in good condition, ive done some work on it. it fires at 20pbs+ and different modes that u can change it to. i have a few pics of it if your interested. as an extra ill throw in a revo 2 and a 48 ci/3000psi crossfire tank (some stuff i have that i dont need) email me at [email protected] or if u have aim im xsniperpenguinx

Has:
Cobra bolt
cobra ss hammer
20pbs+
worked down the trigger pull
anodized blue
new ANS dropforward (adjustable)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
sniperpenguin said:
hey im selling a angel lcd 2k2 for 700 or your best offer(it costed me 1150). the guns amazing, i use it as a back up gun but i havent been paintballing as much latly and i need some cash. its in good condition, ive done some work on it. it fires at 20pbs+ and different modes that u can change it to. i have a few pics of it if your interested. as an extra ill throw in a revo 2 and a 48 ci/3000psi crossfire tank (some stuff i have that i dont need) email me at [email protected] or if u have aim im xsniperpenguinx

Has:
Cobra bolt
cobra ss hammer
20pbs+
worked down the trigger pull
anodized blue
will put a brand new drop forward on it if paid 700, otherwise comes with a standard bottemline
The most you'll get is 600...thats wut lcds with tanks/hoppers are going for mostly now adays. Free up.

Brandon

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a PIMP Ecocker with Tons of ups and a custom body

SPEC:
Ecocker with custom body
venturi bolt
shocktech phat hammer
Orracle valve kit
dye boomy
sto ram