Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sell a dangerous power g3 orange and silver, the gun has never been to a field or even had paint shot through it, it was bought and then stored in my paintball bag for a few months and now I don't need it anymore, and I also have a stiffy carbon fiber barrel that I will throw in with it, also I have new never been used a dye rotor loader, all items for 400 obo, but no low ballers this is a very nice setup, I would recommend an electronic loader that can feed up to 20bps for this marker, and to use compressed air with it, please serious buyers only, I live in Oxnard ca, so I can do a local meet up, but if someone wants me to ship, then I will need ur shipping info, and then I will reply with updated price, with price of equipment plus shipping charges. Oh and if u want pics leave me ur phone number and if u can recieve texts with pics I can send u pics of the gun barrel and loader.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K how u figure, I'm selling a g3 never been shot for 250, and a dye rotor loader for 100, plus a stiffy 14 inch carbon fiber barrel, all items never been used, i was willing to take 350 for eveything, all u need is a tank and u have a setup, and now I am updating the post, tank and hopper is now sold, so I'm selling the gun with the stock and carbon fiber stiffy 14 inch 1 peice for 250 firm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gun has been SOLD. Thank you for your interest, i will posting more things for sale soon, i have an old stiffy switch kit i will be selling soon, along with a used once dye ultralight dust blk .692 back and some other barrels as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts