Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an orracle (blue/ black fade) e2 trigger with the brand new software in it..it also has the nexus upgrade kit...I have the settings perfect so its capped at 15 bps..It has no scatches what so ever on it.. looks and shoots exactly like new...i shot 2 boxes of paint and it works perfect...I am as of now buying a corvette and every penny as of now i really need..Give me your email and i will email you the pictures of it and a video of how it shoots...

Gun=659$
Nexus upgrade kit= 200$
e2 trigger= 395$
Cost to put together..= 100$

Asking 800$

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
paint_baller_ma said:
Gun=659$
Nexus upgrade kit= 200$
e2 trigger= 395$
Cost to put together..= 100$

Asking 800$
Sorry, but here's how it goes down:

Gun= 200
Nexus upgrade= adds another maybe 50 to the price
E2 trigger= they for for 300 new
Cost to put it together= that never factors into resale, ever.

So you're looking at 550 tops. I've seen DC1's w/ zero b-board go for 250, and DC1's w/ MQ valve go for 450.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
burningcow422 said:
and cocker resale is crap. nobody's gonna buy it for 800.
maybe the resale is crap because EVERYONE says "cocker resale is crap" :dodgy:

i agree, it is crap, but maybe we could try throwing out some good stuff about cockers and try to bring the resale up. maybe...

ehh, i dont really care, im not trying to sell mine and dont plan on it for quite awhile. for the time being though, you will never get $800 for a cocker no matter what is on it.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Supply and demand. The cocker has been around forever, and there is no shortage of used cockers. Therefore the ones that price them high simply can't sell them. Everyone will get the ones that are hundreds less. The only way cocker resale will ever improve is if they stop making them so that the glut of used ones dries up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts