Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SELLING/TRADING a HIGHLY Up'ed Tippmann A-5 with R/T, Boomstick, ETC.!! VERY CHEAP

Hey.. I am now selling/trading my Upgraded A-5.. This is what it all comes with: A-5, Response Trigger, 16" Dye Boomstick, Double Trigger, Light custom Pull spring, NEW SuperFly Bolt, and i have a JT mask if you would want that... I WILL PART.. There are NO serious visable Scratches and/or marks on this gun! The only problem with this gun is that the R/T is messing up.. I think it needs to be Lubed/Clean which I know NOT how to do.. It can easily be fixed... If you can't fix it, Tippmann said they would fix it for FREE because i just called them... I would send it into them but i do not have the time to. Trying to get rid of this gun. This is in very good shape and hasnt been used that much. EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted you to offer.. I will set it at $340 but that has a OBO!! SHIPPED.. LMK.. thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IT also comes with all stock parts, including the stock bolt, stock grip, stock trigger, stock barrel, and stock hopper.... Also 2 manuals for the gun and R/T are included as well as some orings and things to take apart the gun!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$270 SHIPPED Price LOWERED!! NEED TO SELL/TRADE THIS GUN!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
hey i dont realy have the money for this, but i do own a PSP with 3 games (NFSUR,Wipeout Pure,NBA), a 256MB mem stick, Spiderman 2, all the instuctions, and a case... Oh, and why exactly are you selling it? :sly:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts