Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am coldnatured *always cold, probably from living in the south.*
But my right hand is friggin freezing, making it hard to type, my left hand is perfectly fine, my body is warm, anyone know what could cause just my right hand to freeze??

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um, no.........not even touching and if I do it will freeze off...........but It's cold to the touch....what are some of the ways to pinch a vein? is popping ur wrist one way?

·
12,110 Posts
Bad circulation? Dont worry its kinda normal. Sometimes my index and middle fingers get cold ebcuase they're the only fingers that are alone, adn the rest of them are grouped togethor. Like how mittens can be warmer then gloves..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay, now my right foot is getting cold.....this seriously sucks.......what would I do about a pinched vein or bad circulation?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
might wanna talk to a doctor or chiropractor. bad circulation is one thing but if you have a clot or something and start like really rubbing down your arms that just makes it so that it goes to your brain or heart thus giving you a stroke or heart attack..either way not cool. my buddy alex is paralized and got a clot in his leg you can fix it and stuff but just be carefull.

id look into a better site than this one for it. talk to medic too.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yeah didnt we say a while ago that it was more practical to talk to a doctor about health problems other than a paintball message board? ....Could have sworn I saw that somewhere.

While I'm here though...get that checked...if its carple tunnel, you don't wanna mess around. I have a friend whose 19 and has it, and hes in constant pain.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
MEDIC! we've got a sick man here!

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Bunker, is that your sister in your sig? I'm free this Saturday.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i'm free this weekend too....

very nice girl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts