Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I went to Dave and Busters to meet u p with some of my friends and have ag ood time. We ran into some people I haven't seen since sixth grade... that was just nuts. But like.. al ot of drinks alter they closed, so we bailed and were gonna wait in the parking lot to sober up so it's like.. not a DUI awiting to happen... and the Santa ANita cops pulled up to us and wer elike.. you guys have to leave. "Um, sir, we're not quite good to drive yet, can we just sober up here...???" The cops told us we had to leave anyways. ****ing garbage... the cops were telling us to drive away even though we were very unfit to drive. **** was bull****. I mean, really, what hte hell do we do in that situation... drive away.. DUI, but cops are telling us to leave. So ridiculous. Best and Worst night ever. I respect cops, but that was ****ing garbage. Bah... sorry for the rant, but myspace isn't working so I can't blog this ****... I figured this was the next best thing.

Oh yeah, and girls from USC hate when you call them out on the fact that UCLA should have won that game.. but a good convo starter. Yee Haw.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
that is bull****, those cops should be fired for making you drive home. they should have driven you guys home themselves rather than make you drive. you should have gotten thier names n badge #s so they can get in deep ****. cops are good and all, except when they harrass people like that. maybe if you guys were horsin around and being dumb, but if you're just chillin and sobering up then it's bs

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
that is really f'in screwed up. on another note, but along the same lines. who heard about the movie star(forgot who) that got pulled on the freeway in cali the other day? the freeway was empty and she was speeding in her porche. she said the cop pulled her over and she was thinkin OHH S($) i'm gonna get a ticket. but insteid the cop said "how fast can you go?" and let her go as fast as she wanted through the rest of the freeway. said she was doin over 130. lucky rich hoe...

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Yea since its not illegal to drink underage.

Lucky you didnt get arrested for that.

Or for loitering, thats also illegal. Your dumb asses shouldve designated a driver not to drink or just to drink less than everyone else.

Stupidass, dont blame cops on this one, this is your stupidity. Stop blaming other peopel for your actions. [/rant]

and usc is 139874912830 times better than ucla is this year

·
Registered
986 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Yea since its not illegal to drink underage.

Lucky you didnt get arrested for that.

Or for loitering, thats also illegal. Your dumb asses shouldve designated a driver not to drink or just to drink less than everyone else.

Stupidass, dont blame cops on this one, this is your stupidity. Stop blaming other peopel for your actions. [/rant]

and usc is 139874912830 times better than ucla is this year
dhill i agree with ya but i think hes 21...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah homie... think before you speak. Just because I'm a 2k4er doesn't mean I'm 14. I'll be 22 in like 2 and a half months or so... so as far as I know... it's not illegal. I know loitering is illegal, but as a general rule, in my experience, cops are cool about it when you're sobering up outside an establishment where drinks are served. I guess it was my stupidity for thinking that 5.0 and security wouldn't be dicks. Oh yeah, and for thinking that D&B has a last call at the same time as every other bar I've ever been to. We figured we could sober up in an hour, and they closed us out at 12:30... so that plan fell through. I wasn't blaming the cops for me being drunk... I'm saying it's ****ed up that they basically encouraged me and my boys to drive while not at full coherance.

Oh yeah... and like the argument I had with that chick... UCLA's team sucks... SC is pimp... BUT... UCLA should have won that game. The first fumble... the guy didn't have control when he lost forward motion, and that was gonna be a UCLA touchdown, and that woulda changed the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts