Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the way that i set my lpr and what is suggested..

1st: screw the LPR knob all the way out. then twist in in a few turns. be sure not to twist it too far or you could blow your orings!!

2nd: shoot your gun over the chrono while turning up your HPR to the velocity you want (275-295)

3rd: shoot slowly over the crono while turning your LPR knob out untill you knotice you have drop off.

4th: when you notice you have drop off then you turn the LPR knob in a full turn and then shoot ur gun really fast over the chrono if it drops off turn in your LPR knob a tiny bit more

NOW YOUR LPR IS SET CORRECTLY!!

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
actually, i have found the best method for this is

turn LPR all the way in, you shouldent blow any o-rings....ive done this before

chrono your gun to the fps you wanty to be shooting at

turn out the lpr while shooting until it starts making your velocity fluxuate largely

give another 1/2 turn back in, and its set.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:
actually, i have found the best method for this is

turn LPR all the way in, you shouldent blow any o-rings....ive done this before

chrono your gun to the fps you wanty to be shooting at

turn out the lpr while shooting until it starts making your velocity fluxuate largely

give another 1/2 turn back in, and its set.
That Sr is correct.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess you could do it eitherway thanks tho for your input.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
You won't blow o-rings, and the first post is accually the incorect Way of setting it, You won't do nothing but make ur gun shoot differently.

u want to turn ur LPR in all the way like ALEX said, and if ur bolt stays forward, then turen ur HPR down until it cycles. Then i turn the HPR down to about 300 FPS even. then Turn the LPR cap out until the Velocity Really sucks and changed +/- 10 FPS... turn it in around 1/4 or so of a turn, Rip a good quick stream of about 30-40 balls, then recheck the chrono. and ur set

1 - 7 of 7 Posts