Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friends and I want to start playing in one of our backyards since we live right by some woods. The only problem is that where we live, the trees are pretty thin and far apart so it's really open. There is a lot of construction going on around us so we were going to use some scrap plywood up against trees for some bunkers. Does anyone know of some cheap and easy ways to make good bunkers or at least a way to make some kind of cover?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
if theres alot of cunstruction around odds are theres alot of workers..and if you shoot and 1 stray ball goes along and hits someone in the eye..(not very likely but it could happen) so you should probobly get some netting..and is the forest your property or? cuz i think if a worker reportedyou or something you could get in trouble?and plywood againts trees would work i dont seee whay not..or barrels,old fridges,couches,chairs w/e

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's our property. Each of our properties are about 2-3 acres. The construction isn't going on where we're playing. Just down the street and the other side of the neighborhood.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im not so great at making things, but Im good at imagination.

Best things to use are, tires, logs, cars (broken... or you'll pay), barrels, anything you can find in a junk yard basically.

And if youre looking for an inexpensive netting, use some tarp. You know those thingys that are blue. Those are awesome for paintball netting. Except it looks stupid.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
plywood works great leaning against trees, and also old A/C units/anything thats big and works to block paintballs in the way and stuff work great.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i have a way for cheap bunkers if it is full of garbage by the area u going to play pick it up in black thick plastic bags and stack those and use them as covers plus u keep the place clean(cept fot the paint). That is what i do since all the kids that play were i play don't clean up me and my friends do and make pretty good bunkers. Hope this helped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts