Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SFT is an 06 vision, has a cp trigger, contract killer grips, evil on/off, cp reg, a 14' evil pipe, and an HE bolt.

Pm5 has a cp shorty reg, twist lock feedneck, sp on/off w/ s-rail, critical trigger, and a dye ul barrel w/ 16' front.

Has a sp on/off not cp, part of the trade agreement.

These are both pics from the original owners. My camera is broken.

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
SFT= 5/10 (mostly because you didnt do the work on it) not bad, just nothing real special, there are better barrel kits out there, and that bright red reg is just kinda distracting

pm5= 5/10 (again because you didnt do the work) not bad, a UL frame would get at least another point out of me, its a simple upgrade, and some red micro to match the trigger i think would be nice, also im not sure if they even make them but a red eye cover would really look sharp as well (actually now that im looking at both photos, if it fits you may want to swap regs, i think that would help but you may run into the same problem on the pm5 as i think the sft does, the red reg is kinda distracting, but if you also had a red eye cover and micro it may not be so bad on the pm5)

not a bad couple of markers though

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I traded a 40gb ps3 for an sft, vlo jr, pmi 68/45, elevation pack, and black grillz, so I win.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts