Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to make one from some interesting icecream i have at my house, i dont recommend it..I got a milkshake recipe for a normal shake, i did everything still came out kinda nasty, but then again i think i put to muich milk, i was supposed to put 1 1/4 cup of milk, i just poured some in.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Yeah homemade milkshakes are awesome.. but dont make the mistake of thinking "Welllll I love ice cream and I love milk so lots of both wont make a difference" It only takes a small bit of milk, otherwise it's nasty.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i make the best shakes ever.

put about 3 scoops of vanella ice cream in the blender, then add a large scoop of penut butter, then add 2 ice cubes, pour a lil vanella extract in there, along with a little sugar. then pour in milk so that it covers everthing. then just blend that yummy goodness up and you got yourself a penut butter shake.

and if you dont like penut butter, leave it out, and if you like chocklate, use either chochlate ice cream, or add dome syrup

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
shakes are awsome dude
i love being 15 cuz i can eat anything i want and not gain a pound!
w00t!~
lol yea i'm deff trying the p.b. shake 2morrow, cuz i'm be bored as hell.
a few days ago I had a shake craving, so i tossed one of those vanilla + choc. icecream bars into the blender w/ some milk and vanilla... it was ok- not as good as normal shakes lol
I have this big thing of 'Cappicino Mix' powder, and there are directions for an iced capp. on the back- frigging orgasmic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts